T W O

/a rock music playing from somewhere../

I opened my eyes when I heard a loud music coming from our neighbor. I yawned and went near my window.

"OHHHHH.. SWEET CHILD OF MINE   ... OHHHHHHH"

"Hey! Can you please minimize the volume of that stupid rock music? Its so damn annoying!!!!" I shouted as I put my head in my window and trying to tell those words to that fu*king man.

"What???" He just said.

Can't he just minimize the volume of the speaker or just turn it off for him to hear what Im saying?

"I said your such an asshole who plays a rock type of song early in the morning!" I shouted again.

He turned it off and stared at me for 1 minute.

"Hey Miss, who are you to call me an asshole huh? Do you want me to kiss your sooo red lips which I can say .. a gross one and push you on your soo girly bed and try to have some fun with me?" He smirked and his eyes were teasing me.

"What did you just say??" I pretended that I did not hear what he said but I want to hear it again since It was not clearly delivered by him lately.

"Your gorgeous but your deaf" he murmured. Even if its not that loud, I can still read it on his lips.

"Whatever!" I said as I closed the window and just prepared my things for our class today.

"Hey Mr. Goofy!" I called my big cat whom I treated like my little bro when I was young.

Goofy suddenly appeared near me and put his furry face on my hand.

As I went downstairs, I saw my dad and mom waiting for me at the dining table.

"A pleasant morning to our future model in Fashion & Style Entertainment daughter, Ms. Dara Park" my mom and dad said in unison.

"Oh, likewise Mom and Dad. You don't need to prepare such a morning welcome like this" I said while scratching my nape.

"Dara, you did great yesterday
. You deserved this simple welcome for you" my mom said.

I really love my family. Eventhough their busy at their job as businesswoman and businessman, they can still balance their time for their family and prepare some surprises like this.

"Thank you Mom and Dad. I'm such a lucky daughter to have parents like both of you" I said as I kissed them both.

"Anyways, where's Luke? Did he know this surprise for me? Why is he not here?" I asked confusingly. I got a bit disappointed coz my brother is not here to congratulate me.

"He went to school early. He even left the gates open" Dad said.

I just nod slowly and eat almost everything placed in the table. I left the house while waving at them and I ran quickly coz I need to be in school before the flag ceremony.

I'm wearing a skirt and a not so revealing shirt. I can see the students staring at me. As if I care, tsk.

When I reached our classroom, it was so messy. Crampled papers are seen everywhere! I can also hear the students cursing like there's no tomorrow. And of course, I can see some students flirting each other like this is a school! Not a motel!

I can also see right now the guy whom I called 'asshole' lately. He turned around and I can say that he remembers me. I just gave him a deadly glare at I murmured "Asshole". He was shocked but then he replied "Wanna have s**?"

Shit. Pervert! Soo perv!  I just continue walking as I go to my chair and I'm just covering my face with my hair coz I felt so molested!

The lesson started. It was just normal like every other lessons, but this was more boring.

CLING!!!

At last! Its breaktime. I need to move fast coz I don't want to be left out coz the foods will be sold out.

When I entered the cafeteria, all I can hear is student's laugh. Like what the hell. Cafeteria was made for hungry people not for people who laughs often. They deserved to be in a mental hospital, I suppose.

I bought some relaxing drinks and a few fries since I'm on a diet. You know, Modelling is quite sensitive when it comes to weight and body figure.

"A girl like you is on a diet? How rude" I heard that from a familiar voice. Haissh, Taehyung the asshole.

"Yes I am. but I'm not rude. As far as I can remember, your the one who's rude here. You played a rock type of music early in the morning. Wasn't that rude huh?" I said in a teasing voice.

"You know what, I won't spend a lot of time talking nonsense things with you" he said.

"Then, who's the one who started this nonsense convo?" I chuckled. This guy is handsome but doesn't have common sense. How poor.

"Well, I'm not guilty. Bye.. " he just said.

Hahaha! He's speechless because of what I said. Well, a girl like me might be so shy in physical appearance but I'm an outspoken person when It comes to my enemies.