F O U R

Dara's POV

As I let Taehyung stay away from me, I can feel the tears running from my eyes. I can't believe that he said those words IN FRONT OF me. What did I do?? Why am I the one who's annoying between the two of us in the first place?

I just wiped my tears and went near the balcony and take a short rest.

"Why are you crying young lady?" an old woman asked me. She is so scary and its my first time to see her.

"Hmm, Nothing" I said politely but I can't help my tears from falling.

"Tell me. Why are you crying?"she asked the same question.

"Taehyung, that asshole pervert haisst..!! I'll never forgive him for what he did. He included my modelling career in our fight. He has no right to do that. I hate him! I want him to die!" I shouted at her without thinking that she's older than me. I paused for a while and apologized to her.

"Im sorry. I didn't mean to curse him. Im really so--"

"Shut up. Now that you told me that you hated him, the curse of the SOUL EXCHANGER will occur. It's too late my Dear, its really too late"she said with a worried tone. I can see in her eyes that she's really afraid.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"There's no way for you to break the curse unless--" she said it and she stopped.

"Unless? Wait, what is it again? Soul Ex-- Hey! Tell me!!" I convinced her but she remain silent. I want her to answer me. But, why is she not moving or speaking? What's wrong with her?

I tried to hold her but all I can see right now is a bright light coming from somewhere. I can hear murmurs through my ears and...

"Hey! Wake up!"

Wake up? I tried to open my eyes and I saw them worrying as they stand and form a circle.

"What happened?" I asked confusingly. I can't remember anything aside from this sentence: "There's no way for you to break the curse unless-".

"You've been lying here for an hour. We heard you crying and cursing Taehyung's name." she said.

"I did? But..." I said with a sarcastic tone. I saw myself lying right now and I take a look at the figure in the table.

As I looked at it, I can feel my heart skipping a beat and I saw it's eyes glowing in red. I blinked for how many times and it's eyes returned to its normal form. I just ignore the figure and fix my things. I really want to go home. I want to do some investigatory projects about that figure.

In our house

What the heck! Where's my bag? I put my diary there! What if someone will read it LOUD? Oh my gosh Im so dead. I included there my crushes' names, happy thoughts, embarrassing moments, my cellphone no. , and my secret. Wahhhhh!!!

Ring!!! Ring!!!

1 message received from: 09123456789

Hey Ms.Virgin *winks*

4:00 PM

Boom! I'm dead -_-
Who's that guy?

Taehyung's POV

I want to apologize a million times to her, but then I realized that a guy like me would never do that. I'm not willing to do that to my girlfriend either.

I saw Dara going home WITHOUT her bag. She didn't notice it all the time? Hahaha Bro really did a great job.

I went home and went to my room. I dialled my bro's phone number and requested him to bring Dara's bag here in our house. What am I going to do with it? Maybe there's a secret there, I want to know it, spread it either.

When Bro already brought her bag, I smirked and stare at it for a while.

"Now that you're mine Ms. Bag, I'm going to see all the things inside you. Dara will really get annoyed and that would make me happy" I murmured as I open the bag.

5 pieces of notebooks
2 pens
Paperworks
And....

A Diary!

Diary of Dararara
Hi Ms. Diary! I would like to say Thank you for being there whenever I'm happy and have so many problems. I want to tell you something. I met a guy whose name is Kim Taehyung. I really hate him! He's handsome but his attitude is ugly as hell. I don't like him to be my friend. I also don't want to trust him because he's not a good guy and he's a pervert. I wanted to confront him and shout this at him: I WILL NEVER GIVE MY VIRGINITY TO A GUY LIKE YOU! FUCK YOURSELF MISTER!

All the hate to Kim Taehyung,
Dararara

I'm expecting to see this except this word "VIRGINITY". She's still a virgin? That girl? I can't believe it. I thought she's been divirginized by someone.

What if I'll be the one who will take her virginity? That would be exciting. My baby is hungry and craving for a pussycat. Well, I'll think of it.

Aside from her diary, I also saw her phone number at the last page of her diary. Its 090978654**

I saved her number and texted on it.
I put "Ms. Virgin" in my phonebook which includes her phone number.

When my message already been sent, I turned on the tv and watched some horny videos *winks*

-----------------

A/N: Was it okay? Hahaha 20 votes and more reads for this chapter , I'll publish the Chapter 5.
Keep Reading guys! Also,help me to spread this story jebal~ Unnie loves you all XOXO♥