A Single D'art (part 1)

Level of disturbing contents: 1 star

WARNING: DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME. EVERY PART OF THE STORY IS FICTION. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

...Psycho number 2. 13 (female)POV..

I sighed deeply as I grab the "Killings of The Week" flyer. I didn't even bother to check it, I just scrunched it up and slip it into my pocket. I didn't want to get disappointed again. I mean, it's been a really long time since the 'Authority' shipped in a rather hot or good-looking prey. These days, they just shipped in the fat or super hairy thugs or killers. They're not fancy, not interesting. I hate those kinds of prey.

I closed my mailbox, and quickly entered my apartment. It's not as good as his, but it's pretty decent.

I glanced at my desk, noticing the dust that's starting to piled up. Well, already piling up. Man, I haven't drawn anything since last month. I cant find my inspiration! (The preys). I shook my head and let out a grumble, "Stupid shipment!" I flopped onto my black leather bed and let out a "huff". I buried my face into my pillows and let out some curses.

Suddenly, a gunshot was heard. "BANG!" I furrowed my eyebrows, processing what just happened. 'JJ flip what the zip?! A killing? a this hour!!!??? Who would kill in the flipping six A.M!?' Then it hit me. It was him. Because technically, there's only several shooters in this area. And he's the only one who would even be awake at this hour. He's also the most impatient one. Waiting a week for the kill, but only wanted to search them for a couple hours.

"BANG!" another gunshot was heard. I tilted my head, 'Weird, he always kills his victims in one shot' I shrugged it off. Must be a though one. But I'm pretty sure that his victim is bound to shed some blood. After all, his psycho code name is "Blood Enthusiast". He always told me that "Blood is life" and some chiz. He even showed me his daily "Art souvenirs". I love my bro, but I don't- well, I never liked his bloodsy stuff. I despise those liquid, it's sticky, messy, and smelly.

I stood up and headed towards my kitchen, I did my usual routine, you know... stuffed my face with some cookies kinda routine.

Mid-eating, I chocked.

Why? Because he fired his gun again! Well, his guns technically. Because he fired another bullet in just a millisecond away. I looked through the window. His victim is probably lying on the floor now. Probably dead. I sighed and hung my head low. He always gets his victims, all the fun stuff (for him that is) Then why can't I???

I shot up and grabbed the flyer, I headed towards my table. I took a seat and positioned myself. I slam the scrunched up paper and began to smoothed it out. I wasn't really pleased by the result. Small white lines had formed, making it look messy. I frowned and started to "try" to look for my prey, but before I could even catch a face, my phone rang.

I listened to the "SNK" opening theme ringtone, humming a bit of its tune. It must be from him.

"Yo Marky! What's up?" he asked with a cheery tone.

"The ceiling," I answered sarcastically. He just laughed.

"Gets me every time... Oh, yeah! I got a good news!" he cooed.

"Let me guess," I pretended to think. "You got a kill" I finally answered with a flat tone.

"How'd you know...?" he pouted. Well, half pouted.

"Seriously bro? You know that I live just right around the corner. Right?" I pretended a gasp.

"Want to celebrate with me?" He fired an offer. I shook my head in disbelieve.