Chapter 1

Hi loves! Seems like you have found my story! Wooohoo! I will like to say thanks for giving this book a chance and hope you like it. If you have anything you want to ask about the story, ask away. Oh ya, hope you can also read my previous book 'My Possessive Ex Boyfriend' . That is also a werewolf story so I also hope you would like it. Well, let's just start for now!

Ashley's POV:

" Let us welcome our daughter up here with us to see if any of you lucky guys will be my little girl's mate!" Dad announced proudly on the podium as he winks at me while wrapping his arms around mum protectively and lovingly. Sigh...I wish I will have a mate like dad...

Smiling at them, I walked up in my emerald green dress as I stared anxiously at the clock. At the strike of midnight, my future will be known, either for the better or for the worse, only the Moon Goddess will know. May the Moon Goddess go with me.

Mum came up beside me as she held my sweating hands in her gentle and soft ones. Patting my hands for reassurance, she followed everyone's gaze, looking towards the direction of the ticking analog clock. Anticipation filled my heart as the clock starts to count down from 10.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...I closed my eyes for the remaining 3 seconds, trying to calm my nerves before the scent of my mate hits me at full force.3...2...1! I waited for the great impact of my mate's scent to fill my nose but nothing hit me. Realization struck me hard, my mate isn't from this pack.

I open my eyes to see the hopeful looks my parents held in their eyes, only to shatter them by shaking my head slowly. Their eyes fell slightly before lighting up again knowing that I still have a chance to find my mate.

"It seems that my baby girl's mate is not anyone from this pack. Sorry to disappoint the lads but....suck it up! Lets just enjoy the party!" The guys groaned disappointingly while the rest cheered as loud music immediately filled the whole pack house.

Walking back to my room, I felt hands on my shoulders.

"Hi mum, hi dad." I smiled at them lightly.

"I'm sorry baby girl." Dad says softly with his head down like he did a tremendous mistake.

"Haha. It's alright dad. I will find my mate soon and he will be the hottest guy you ever seen in your entire life." I joked causing a small smile to form on his face as my mum nudged him hard in his stomach.

"What were you thinking Scott!? How dare you think that our baby will not find her mate! I swear I will kill you if she doesn't find hers!" Dad's eyes popped wide open as he stared at my mum fearfully while looking at me for help.

Shrugging, he gave me a death glare and pouted like a little kid.

"Dad?" He looked at me hopefully like I'm finally going to help him out but nahhh...not gonna do so. "Suck it up." I smirked at him as his jaw drops open causing mum to burst out laughing like a hyena.

'I hate you...' Dad mind link me.

'Love you too!' I mind link back before giving them both a hug and retiring back into my room.

You see, my dad has never been those uptight Alphas but those who you can joke around with but if you piss him off or hurt any of his jewels....you're dead. Hey hey, don't think dirty OK? I mean jewels in terms of me and my mum not...you know...the jewels down...*cough cough* down there. But I think he will kill you too if you touch his family jewels- yuck! I'm going to vomit. Lets cut the awkward talk and move on.

As I stripped out of my dress, I locked the door behind me before stepping into my bathtub thinking of my mate. My mate...will he be as hot as I expect him to be or will he be a 72 year old old man in wheelchair? Will he be so cool and awesome or boring and emo? Will he be possessive or couldn't care less? Will he be extremely passionate and rough or lifeless and soft?

From all these questions, I think you will know what type of guys I crave for and I think you do to. Don't you? Eight packs, body of a God like structure, hard rock chest , a large and perfectly formed package below, sexy and tempting, rough and hard....wow. Just imagine that...him pouring chocolate all over you as he licks a trail up your chest, his warm tongue leaving a trail of hotness and tingled as he devoures you slowly like the best piece of candy he even had tasted. The way he stares into your eyes with passion, lust and love, eager and wanting you to be his only and no one else. A package as big as-

"Ashley! " Urgh.....why must she knock when I almost got into the sexy part? Damn it.

"Yes mum?" I rolled my eyes as I stepped out of the shower, wiping my slightly wrinkled body dry

"Do you want dessert? Lemon cheesecake? Your favourite! " Lemon cheesecake?! Mmmhmmm... that's the best thing ever on earth!

"Of course! I'll be down in a minute! "I screamed out as I pulled on my pyjamas quickly, tied up my wet hair into a bun before running downstairs to heaven. Do not judge, who can say no to food?

That's all for chapter one loves! How was it? I hope it's still ok.for you.

Comment. Vote. Follow!

Seeya in the next chapter loves! Byeeeee!👋