Chapter 4

Ashley's POV:

"So what pack are you from?" Jace asked gently as we sat side by side at the edge of the little lake.

"Oh, I'm from the Blue Knights Pack." He looked surprised a little before mumbling out angrily yet cutely.

"Damn it...if I had taken the initiative to just cross a border sooner, I would have found you earlier...stupid me..." I chuckled at his silly self-reprimand, causing him to blush a little in embarrassment.

"Don't worry. I would rather I'm the one who found you when I just turned 18 instead of you who found me because I'm sure that I would not follow someone who just comes up to me and say that I'm his mate and blah blah blah. Oh dear sorry for blabbering on and on, I usually do that when I'm excited. So sor-" Before I could complete my sentence, he leaned down swiftly and placed a brief peck on my cheeks which sent tingles into me, making me shut up immediately, stunned.

"D-did you just...just kissed me?" I asked shakingly, a little shocked at his actions. I mean, he kissed me! This hot greek god just kissed me! Who wouldn't freak out?!

"I'm-I'm sorry Ash, I didn't mean-I didn't- I'm sorry." He bowed his head down to the ground apologetically and remained silent.

Jace's POV:

Shit...she's going to reject me now. Dam it! Why must I be so rash?! Why must I kiss her so soon when I just met her? She must be thinking that I'm crazy now and will reject me. Shit. Shit. Shit! After staring at the suddenly interesting looking ground, I smacked out of my daydreams and looked at her as she stares at me curiously.

"Are you ok?" She asked worriedly as she peers into my eyes.

"You're not going to reject me?"

"Why should I?"

"Well...I kissed you without permission and-"

"I liked it."

"Ya...wait what?" I stare back at her again funnily as she giggled a little at my stupid expression but I don't care.

"I liked it." She said it casually with a smile.

"You-you liked it?"

"Yes Jace, I liked it." She confirmed once again, allowing relieve to wash over my body.

"But..." She looked hesitantly at me as she paused in her sentence.

"But?"

 "But...that doesn't mean I won't reject you." Wh-what? She's going to reject me? What? Why? I thought..I though she liked it so why?

"But...I thought...You said you liked it...then...but....I..." I stumbled on my words as they came out in a jumbled mess as panic once again filled the every cell in my bones, afraid of losing my mate.

"Pfffttft..Hahahah! Look at your face!" She burst out laughing as tears rolled down her beautiful plump cheeks from laughing too hard. What? Is that a joke?

"You were joking?" She nodded guiltily when she saw that she had really scared the crap out of me. Letting a deep and long sigh of relieve once again, I folded my arms and pretended to be angry at her by facing away, ignoring her.

"Hey...Jace...Jaceee..." She called out to me repeatedly but I'm not going to give her any response until...

"Fine, I'm leaving." now. I immediately wrapped my arms round her delicate waist she st stood up, preparing to walk away.

"See, was it that hard to give me some attention?" She smirked a little knowing that I had fell into one of her small little tricks. Leaning back on my chest, she rested her head at the crook of my neck as we stood there peacefully, enjoying the moment as it can last.

"Can I do something?" I asked after building up much confidence as I bend my head down to her neck, taking in her sweet scent.

"Yes?" She turns her head slightly to meet mine as she tilts her head slightly in confusion.

"I want to do ...this." I immediately leaned down to kiss her again but this time, not on her cheek but her lips. Sparks erupted at our contact and the sweet taste n her lips just make me hungry for more. Scared to have her reject me officially this time, I started to pull back slightly but immediately having her lips on mine as she pulls me down to her, taking control of the rhythm as she kissed me deeply.

I'm not going to complain. This is too good to be true. I stared down at her lovingly as she pulled back slowly after sensing my statue like motion.

"Wow..." I breathe out looking at her, surprised at her actions.

"Sorry?" She said it like a question as a blush formed on her cheeks.

"No love, that's the wrong answer. Never say sorry to me." I spoke huskily causing her to blush again adorably. 

"Okay...oh shit!" She exclaimed all of a sudden as her eyes widened.

"What's wrong babe?"

"I'm late! I need to be back home before sun down!" True enough, the sun had set 2 hours ago and had become dark.

"I bring you back." I suggested but she shook her head no.

"I'm not a baby." She rolled her eyes at me and started walking away.

"Ash!" I shouted as she turned back to face me.

"Be safe and ...will you be here tomorrow?" I ask hesitantly, she she ponders for a moment.

"Sure. Same time, same place. See you tomorrow. I will!" She shouted out before shifting into her pearly white wolf and racing down the forest path.

I can't wait for tomorrow.

That's that end of chapter 4. Sorry for being shorter than the rest. Hope I did not bore you out. If I have any place I can improve on, please tell me. Bye loves! Seeya in the next chapter!