Chapter 7 ⚡️(Part 1)

Harry's heart was beating so fast. Ginny opened the door and saw Harry and Hermione kissing. Ginny's tears started falling down. She closed the door hard and went to her room.

Ginny's POV

What I just saw was a nightmare. I can't believe it my best friend was kissing my boy friend. Hermione knocked on the door. "Ginny, please let me in, please I can explain." Hermione said. "GO AWAY I DONT WANT TO TALK TO YOU HOW COULD YOU DO THAT. WHY DIDNT YOU EVER TELL ME YOU HAD FEELINGS FOR BOYFRIEND. WHEN HE CAME TO SEE HOW ARE YOU U SNOGG HIM BEHIND MY BACK !! HOW DARE YOU!"I screamed . "Gin its a misunderstanding please let me in" she begged. "YOU GOT 1 MINUTE TO EXPLAIN" My heart couldnt stand being angry from my bff which I thought was my bff. She came in crying. " I am so sorry Gin I can explain" Hermione said. "Look Harry saw me sad, he asked what was wrong with me, I told him that Ron just tried kissing me but I made an excuse and ran away. Although I kissed him in the chamber of secrets, I didnt know how to kiss, I tried my best but I dont think it went good. I told him can you train me how to kiss, he sad no at first but then said ok but its a bad idea. He showed me how to kiss and now Ill ask Ron to come upstairs and show him that I can kiss him greatly." She explained. " I looked at her and stoped crying. It was okay because she needed help and he helped her. I was abit angry because they had to kiss but I know she didnt love him as I did because she loves Ron. I forgived her. "Oh ok now I understand, but please never kiss him again, cause he's is mine" I said. "Ill never do it and thanks for forgiving me. I love you Gin ill never do this to you" She sorryly. Then we both went downstairs. I went to Harry and told him if I can talk to him. We went to the kitchen to talk while all of them were talking in the living room. "I am so sorry Gin I swear it is a misunderstanding I know it was a bad idea but I was helping a friend and dont worry I love you so much. "He said "It okay Harry Hermione explained everything its ok" I said. Then we kissed each other and went to join the others.
---------------

After one week winter stopped. They all found a Hogwarts letter next to their beds. They started screaming and went to tell Mr and Mrs Weasley. School was built again and it was a chance for them to finish their last year. They will all be joined together there will be one big stage with thousands of chairs for all students. The professors will start going to their students instead of the students going to their teachers. There was alot of changes in Hogwarts but it didnt matter. HOGWARTS WAS REBUILT. HOGWARTS OUR HOME WAS BUILT AGAIN FOR US they all thought. They all were happy and they were happy to start school on September 1. It was August 16 and they started counting every single day to the awaited day. Before going to Hogwart in one week they went to diagon ally to buy the stuff. This is when the troubles started!
To be countinued⚡️

WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENED. THIS IS A PROBLEM ABOUT HINT(DRAMIONE AND NINNY IS INCLUDED)THIS IS THE TROUBLE BUT WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENED?? SORRY IF I HAD ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES!

⚡️⚡️