Chapter 9⚡️

Unknown Pov

I have a beautiful hot girl in my house. I never had a hostage in my house. I actually took her from her boyfriend because I have a plan to destroy her, her friends, and make her and her boyfriend breakup forever. So first i didnt know how to make her change her cloth so I locked her in a room with cloth and a whole in the door for food and water. I just hope my plan work so she falls in love with me with a love potion and we live happily ever after.

Mrs Weasley's POV

I am so worried about the kids. It is 11pm and they are still not home. I was wondering if they are ok or if someone was hurt. Finally, they came in but something seemed wrong. Harry, Hermione, and Ron entered, but Ginny didnt come.

"Where is Ginny" I asked.

"Um mom can you please sit down" Ron said.

"Wha-wa-what do you mean, why should I sit down?!" I am now extremely worried.

"Mom Ginny was walking with us then suddenly disappeared I am so sorry I really dont know how did she suddenly disapeared" Ron cried.

"Mrs Weasley I am so sorry Ginny suddenly disappeared , but I think someone kidnapped her. Look we'll tell the police and Mr Weasley can tell the minister of magic so they may help us." Harry said a brilliant idea.

"Brilliant but why would someone kidnap my baby girl " I screamed.

My baby girl is kidnapped and somewhere is the huge magical world and Hogwarts school is rebuilt and she should go to Hogwarts express few weeks later.

Harry's POV

I am now so angry and depressed. It could be Draco or maybe anyone could kidnap her.

"Its ok Harry well find her soon" Hermione told me.

Then they all went to sleep.

Next Morning.

I woke up early to go look for my ginger. First I went to ask Neville, Luna, and Draco if they saw Ginny somewhere. They all said that they u fortunetly didnt see her.

I searched everywhere, asked the police, and asked everyone I know.

Then I remembered something Neville was looking at her in a weired way when we met him and Luna. I also was wondering maybe she went back to the hidden place and slept there cause she may forgot the way.

Then I returned back to south side to search for clues.

Ginny's POV

I am terrified. What is this place? It looks similar but I cant really thing right now because I am so worried. Where is my friends? Are they safe? Is my mom ok? These thoughts just travel around my head the whole time.

"Your food i ready" said a strange voice but also similar.

"Good cause I am starving" I said.

"Well you have to be after a long trip" The sound said.

"I have a question why did you kidnap me? Why did you do this? Please take me to my family they must be very worried now? And who are you?" I asked these question imediatly.

"I am sorry I wish I can tell you but you'll hate me" The voice answered back.

Then he left.

Harry, Ron, and Hermione started searching for clues. Hermione and Harry were looking in the exact area and Ron was looking all around . Harry turned around to ask Hermione if she found any clues but she also disappeared.

"RON Hermione disappeared too!" Harry screamed.

"Oh noo why is our girlfriends disappearing also my sister." Ron said.

Then Harry marked a piece of cloth. It was a blue fabric with black and white stripes.

Who do you think this fabric belongs to? Hint : Before wore a Blue sweater.😉 Sorry about the grammatical mistakes and hope you enjoy the story!