Chapter 12⚡️

Harry and Ginny last night had decided alot. After everything they've gone through they thought that this will make everyone happy. They decided to go to a very famous restaurant that had really famous wizards and witches that will help everyone forget their sadness. It was called "Famous Wizards and Witches restaurants" (sorry I just made it up).

There Ron had a surprise Harry ofcourse knew and Mrs and Mr Weasley but the others didnt. After main courses and desert ....

"Hey everyone pay attention I have a really important thing to tell you."Ron announced.

"This beautiful lady sitting right there is my girlfriend but not anymore"Hermione blushed and was worried at the same time.

"Ron went to Hermione kneeled infront of her and said:

"Will you marry me!" and this was the big moment.

"YES!OFCOURSE I DO RONALD WEASLEY" Hermione said.

Then they kissed infront of everyone and were so happy.

Harry looked at Ginny and laughed.

The ring that Ron brought for Hermione was so beautiful it glowed like a bright star.

Then they all went back home to celebrate there too. Alot of celebration is happening right now.

Heyy, Eveyone I am really sorry about this chapter . I actually didnt know it was published. I think there is a problem with wattpad. Anyways a bad thing happened that I think is better not to be spoken about thank you all for your support.

M⚡️