Chapter 14⚡️

"Hi Mr and Mrs Weasley, can I talk to you for a sec?" Harry asked.

"Sure!" they both said.

"Today I want to propose for Ginny and I was asking for your permission."

"Sure! Ofcourse! We were waiting for this day!" Mrs Weasley said.

"Thank you" Harry said.

"Can we today all go to a very famous and elegent restaurant. The check is on me and I will go now to buy the ring!"

"Ok" both Mrs and Mr Weasley said.

Mrs Weasley went to tell everyone to come to the restaurant at 7. Even Hermione and Ron will join (because the baby gotta eat.😉)

They all arrived to the restaurant at 7. They sat and started ordering.

After they finished eating desert..

(After each desert there is always good news!)

Harry stood up in the middle of the restaurant and said:

"Uhmmm, can I have your attention please. I have a very important thing to do. Oh and Ginny hunny come stand next to me please."

Ginny came and stood next to Harry. All eyes were on them.

Harry continued

" Today I am going to ask  Ginny a  very important question. Also this day is so important to me and hope it goes as planned." Then Harry turned and looked at Ginny saying.

"You are so beautiful as you know. You are the sweetest woman I ever seen. We had alot of adventures together and now I want us forever to be together"

Then Harry leaned on the floor, got a box out of his pocket, opened it  and said:

"Ginny, will you marry me?"

As Harry was so luck the news people were there and they took a bideo and picture to pit on the Daily Prophet.

"Yes! YES! YES! I do with all my heart! YES!" Ginny said

Then Harry stood up and kissed Hinny's soft lip for 1 minute.

"I love you Ginny"

"I love you Harry"

Another happy news and celebration happened.

Next day.....

"Ginny" Harry said.

"When do you want the wedding, I know it may be very early but I am so excited and I want to book the place." Harry asked.

" How about on Thursday?" Ginny said

"Wait! So its after 3 day!" Hwrry said excitingly.

"Yes, because I cant wait for us to live together forever." Ginny said.

"Ok now I have to tell everyone."

and Harry sent his new owl "Hedwig" for the memory of Hedwig to everyone for invitation.

After 3 Days.........

"Are you ready Ginny, I cant believe my omly daughter is getting married today!" Mrs Weasley said.

"Gin, relax it feels scary but once you see him you forget everyone around you and just focus on him. Its like a dream" Hermione said.

"Hey Harry take care of my daughter. As the muggles say Congrats for the marrige" Mr Weasley said.

"Her Harry man dont worry just focus on her and live the dream." Ron said.

The wedding is starting!

Now Harry and Ginny dancing. Then they kissed celebrated and went back home.

Harry slept with Ginny in the Ron and Ron and Hermione went back home.

The next day..........

"Ginny, how about we go to look for a house to buy?" Harry asked.

"Great!! Lets go!" Ginny said.

To be continued........

Heyyyy 👋🏻, Hope you enjoy this chapter, it may be fast actions, but I hope you enjoy it! Thank you all for your support!❤️