Chapter 2⚡️

Ginny thought about a tricky question that she always wanted to ask Harry but she thought about it if it was the right moment or not. The she decided she would ask him because she didnt want to  keep thinking about this question .

Ginny's POV

I was very nervous about asking him. So i told him " Um...Harry do-do you really loo-oove me?" I saw his eyes and they were full of love . "Yes!! I love you so much." He answered. Then I felt relieved and delighted. Then he came close to my face ,  then suddenly kissed me on the lips. Ron and hermione were shocked so as I. Then i kissed him back.  Suddenly broke our kiss by telling harry, "How dare you kiss my sister infront of me!!"

Harry's POV

Ginny asked me a question that i always wanted to answer . "Do you love me?" asked ginny. My eyes widened and felt like hearts were coming out of my eyes. Then with confidence i answered "YES!! I love you so much." Then i webt close to her face and kissed her on her lovely pink lips. Then she blushed and her cheeks turned very red. She kissed me back and i even became more delighted then i ever was. Suddenly Ron broke our kiss by screaming , " How dare you kiss my sister infront of me!!"

TO BE CONTINUED!!

⚡️⚡️