Slumbertale

(SEE SANS, I CAN DO PUNS AS WELL!!!
"kyrgy, that was just," *Sans holds up a piece of paper with the words 'Kyrgy's puns' on it* *he tares the paper* "tareible"
OH MY FREAKING GOSH SANS! *sorry for horrible spelling as well. Back to the story*)

~ y/n's POV ~

It didn't take long for me to start feeling better. Alphys really did help me a lot and in about 2 weeks, all my cuts and bruises were healed. Toriel left to go back to the Ruins about halfway into the second week, and I completely understood, but I wished she could stay longer. I really did miss her, but I was glad that Sans gave me that surprise. I really needed it.

Sans also keeps trying to make up some sort of cool act to let me forgive him for him hurting me so much. Honestly I did forgive him that one night when I first meet Alphys, but he thought I was lying.

So far, Sans has done the following this to make me "truly" forgive him:

•Staying as far away from me as possible at any given chance

When he comes to tell Papyrus his bedtime story, I'll always wait in the hallway so he sees me still breathing, but Sans only hangs his head and starts to turn his face a light blue from blushing. I'm really starting to hate it, and I have to make it stop.

Right now, Sans went to Paps room to read to him, so I ran quietly to Sans's room and waited behind his door. A couple minutes later he came in, not seeing me behind the door. He forgot to shut it so I slammed the door behind him, nearly hitting him in the back. Sans jumped seeing me do this.

"what's up?" was his response, but it was quiet. I walked up to him and looked him straight in the eyes.

"You know what's up. Why are you ignoring me Sans? I really miss being able to hang around you, and now it's not the same. Just tell me why, please!"

Sans broke eye contact first and started to get a little teary eyed.

"i just...don't want to hurt you anymore. i've heard you say that you forgive me for doing it, but deep down, i still feel massive amounts of guilt. i just don't want you to be hurt by someone careless like me."

I put my right hand on his cheek and wiped his tear, just like a couple weeks ago.

"Sans, you aren't careless. Please stop thinking so lowly of yourself. Your amazing and you don't need to criticize youself. You had a good reason to do what you did to me, and honestly, I should've checked myself and maybe cleaned myself up a little that night, but it's all in the past. Now please, go back to normal. I miss that puny version of Sans."

"nice speech, but you can't out-pun me."

"Watch me."

Sans smirked. "challenge accepted."

I smiled and hugged him. I'm really glad things are back to normal now, but what I really wanted to do was up to Sans and Papyrus. (IT'S NOT SEXUAL, I PROMISE!)

"Hey Sans," I said in the hug.

"yeah kid?"

"Can we have, like, a giant sleepover? We can invite a lot of monsters from the Underground-Undyne, Alphys and maybe Toriel."

"sounds like a sanssational idea."

I pulled away. "Really?"

"what did i say, you can't out-pun me."

"Tibia honest, you could've done better."

"your puns aren't even that humerus."

"Guess I better put some more backbone into mine."