Revival

~ Sans's POV ~

I watched her body fade to dust and I cried. So loud, in fact, I thought I would loose my voice. I didn't care who heard me, I just wished y/n would come back.

I heard footsteps behind me to see a worried Undyne running to me. I let my tears fall.

"What's wrong-" She stopped herself when she saw the dust. "Where did that come from?"

"get a jar." I ordered her

"What?"

"go get a jar . . . please."

Undyne didn't question me anymore and went to get a jar like I asked.

I looked back at her dust to see something red sticking out of the pile. I gently pulled it out to see my brothers scarf.

I cried louder. I had just lost the two most important people in my life in only one day. Why did this have to happen to me?

I turned to hear more footsteps, but I only needed Undyne with that jar right now. Standing behind me was Alphys, Mettaton and Undyne. She walked closer to me and handed me the jar I had asked for. I thanked her softly and scooped up the dust.

Alphys looked confused. "W-where did a-all that dust c-come from?"

I swallowed the lump that formed in my throat and told them it was y/n's dust. They all gasped.

"Human don't turn to dust!" Undyne said. "They just . . . well, I can't remember, but they DON'T turn to dust."

"T-that is not possible . . . unl-les." Alphys looked at me then continued. "D-did she ever SAVE?"

I shook my head.

"That's it!" Alphys took her fist and slammed it on her other palm, like having a eurica moment. "She never SAVEd, so like since us monsters can't SAVE, she suffered the same fate as a monster . . . but that also means she can't-" I cut her off.

"she refused to reset or save." I sniffed tears back. "i tried."

Mettaton crouched down to my level. "Darling, I'm so sorry about this. She was a great person and suffered a horrible death." I nodded.

We then heard suffling and turned to see Frisk start to lean upwards, holding his head.

"Wh . . . what happened?" He looked around the room. "How did I get to the Last Corridor? I was just in the Ruins a minute ago."

"YOU!" Undyne yelled, summoning a spear.

"Who who who!" Frisk said, standing up and holding his hands in front of him like they were a shield. "What's going on? I need some explaining."

"Stop her!" a familiar voice said in my head.

I smiled and grinned like a goofball. "y-y/n?"

"Yeah. Remember? We share a bond for eternity now? Jeez, you are such a dumb dumb."

I held my head and laughed and started crying tears of joy. "i can't believe it!"

Everyone looked at me.

"Darling, are you alright?" Mettaton asked, worried.

"it's her."

"D-did you absorb her SOUL?" Alphys asked me. I nodded. She sighed.

"Ok, so you can hear her voice." I nodded again, wishing y/n was here so I could kiss her.

"Wait . . . you did what? To whom?" Frisk asked, worried as well.

"i absorbed y/n's SOUL right before she died from a stab wound from Chara."