All to Real

I can't believe I have 100 reads on this. thanks everyone!!!!

-----

~ y/n's POV ~

I opened my eyes to see everyone I've know for the amount of time I've spent in the Underground: Alphys, Undyne, Papyrus, Mettaton, Sans, and...Toriel.

I started walking towards her and she looked at me with a smile, but it started to fade when I was getting closer. She then looked scared.

"M-my child, w-what are you doing with that? Put it down b-before someone gets hurt." I got closer, but I never looked to see what was making her so scared. The I saw.

It was a knife.

It went and stabbed Toriel in the chest, with me pushing it into her. I pulled it out and let her fall to her knees and I looked at her with pity.

"Please...if you are...going to continued into the Underground... please be good...."

She put her hand on her chest. "My child..."

I looked at her with discust, "I'm not your child anymore," I replied.

She looked back at me with shock and disappointment, then, Toriel turned into dust and her MONSTER SOUL broke. I smiled.

I walked foward and saw Papyrus, the knife still in my hand. I sliced off his head and it landed on the ground. I looked at it.

"YOU MAY NOT THINK SO," He started, "BUT I NEVER REGRETTED NOT CAPTURING YOU, Y/N. I'VE SEEN YOU KILL COUNTLESS MONSTERS WITH NO MERCY, BUT I ALWAYS THOUGHT YOU JUST NEEDED A GOOD FRIEND TO GUIDE YOU ON THE RIGHT PATH. I NOW SEE THERE IS NO WAY TO TURN YOU BACK TO THE PERSON YOU ONCE WAS." His body started to turn to dust, but Papyrus's head stayed. "I'M SORRY TO SAY, BUT I DON'T BELIEVE IN YOU ANYMORE...." his head vanished.

I continued to brutally kill all my other friends, Undyne, Mettaton, Alphys, and other monsters, and every time I did I was filled with more and more LOVE. I enjoyed every minute.

Then I appeared in a sort of long hallway. I walked down it and saw Sans leaning on one of the many columns. He looked at me.

"its a beautiful day outside. the sun is shining, the birds are singing. on days like these, kids like you," He eye began to glow that familiar blue color, "should be burning in hell."

He then launched a bone at me, and it stabbed me in the heart.

I woke up.

I looked around, out of breath and sweating. I looked at the floor where all my friends were sleeping, but it was empty. I began to breath heavy and worry.

"Hello?" I said, realizing that no body was here. I got up and walked around. All the blankets from the previous night were still there. I started to cry.

"Papyrus!" I cried, "Sans! Alphys! Undyne! Mettaton! Somebody, please answer me! PLEASE!" Tears were streaming down my face and I grew less and less hopeful that they were still alive.

"No," I started, holding my hand to my head. "No, no, no! It was just a dream, they have to be alive!"

I kept looking, but no body appeared to change my mind.

"NO!" I screamed millions of times. I grabbed blankets and threw them, angry at myself. I really must've killed them. "NO!"

Then I heard running from the stairs. I looked over and saw Sans standing there with worry on his face. He saw me and ran over to me, embracing me in a hug.

"what's wrong?" He said, pulling me back and looking into my eyes.

"I-I had a nightmare that I killed e-everyone, then y-you killed me." I said to him, crying so much. Sans looked sad.

"don't worry, y/n. no body is dead. they all left before you woke up, except papyrus, he's still asleep. your ok." Sans continued to hug me and reassure me that everything is ok while drawing circles on my back. I soon stopped crying.

"It just felt all to real," I said to him. "I felt like I really killed everyone I love and care about, and it broke me."

Sans didn't know what to say to that. He just sat there with me, still hugging me. I started to tear up again.

"Would you really kill me, if you found out I did horrible things to everyone?" I asked him in the silence. I'm not sure where this question came from, my dream maybe?

He leaned back. "to be honest, i would. honestly, i have, well, other humans, actually.

"ok, so there are these things called timelines and i've been in many horrible ones. all the humans that fall down here and decide to go on a killing spree, they have to answer to me. i care for everyone down here, and when one of those humans kill everyone, they have to fight me. no getting out of it.

"everyone died at least once, but if they have a lot of determination, they can chose to continue life, and try to kill me.

"honestly, i can't keep track of how many times i've gotten killed, but it doesn't matter. your different from those other humans. sure, your determination works differently from everyone else's, but i believe that you wouldn't harm a single monster down here, and you haven't.

"so just remember that that was a horrible dream, and no body's dead, alright?" I smiled.

"Ok."

Sans smiled and so did I. I'm really glad that Sans really cares for everyone, including me. I loved that about him.

Sans started to lean forward, just like before the slumber party. I had a feeling what was coming, but I got dumb and asked him anyways.

"W-what are you doing, S-Sans?" I asked, stuttering.

He smirked. "i think you know." I blushed.

Sans then kissed me, and after a second of shock, I kissed back. Sans pulled me closer and I let him. I then noticed that Sans had pulled me onto his lap and I pulled back.

"What do you think your doing, Sans?" I asked in a teasing tone. He smirked.

"having a little fun." He replied.

"Is, is Pap really home?" I asked, now a little worried.

"nope."

I knew it.

-----

If there are at least 30 votes on this chapter, I'll give you guys want you want *wink wink*
-MysteriousKyrgy ♡