One Week Left for Contest

Everyone! YOU HAVE ONE WEEK UNTIL THE DEADLINE!!!
If you need an extension, feel free to note me your reason about needing it. (mostly new watchers who learned about my contest i recommend getting an extension if you're not sure how long it'll take ya)
for everyone who does not know about the rules/etc here's the information.

Ok so here are the rules that MUST be followed:
1) you MUST be a watcher! (since this is celebrating my getting 200+ watchers) New watchers are welcome but if you happen to win and then unwatch me, I will know that you joined only for the prizes and not because you like my art (which will piss me off and sadden me)
2) the art must be your own (cannot use other peoples' bases)
3) NO nudes or the like
4) you can enter more than one submission if you like but you can only win once
5) in your submission, please credit me as the owner of the character, link this journal in the submission so I know you posted it
(if I don't fav it then it means I didn't see it, so if that happens please send me a note with a link to your submission)
6) you can change the clothes of my characters, do not change the hairstyles. So even if the character is in different clothing, I should be able to tell by sight which character you chose to draw (the only outfits you CANNOT change are the "Laylania" costumes)
7) Have fun!
Optional:
8) make a poll or journal about this contest (you don't have to)

The Contest!
Draw any of my OCs from my story/manga "Power Legacy" or from my story "Laylania"
If you have been paying attention to the drawings I have been putting out, you would've seen a TON of reference sheets for various characters lol
Try to keep characters in the same story together, so characters from "Power Legacy" can be together in one drawing but don't mesh Hero from "Power Legacy" and Kasai from "Laylania" since they don't exist in the same story universe!

 So even if the character is in different clothing, I should be able to tell by sight which character you chose to draw (the only outfits you CANNOT change are the "Laylania" costumes)7) Have fun!Optional:8) make a poll or journal about this conte...