chapter 7

Cassie's POV: "Good morning beautiful" Blake said and he handed me a mug of hot chocolate. "Morning" I said and I yawned. I heard crying and I groaned. "Make it stop" I said and I covered my ears. "Just sing the lullaby to her again she seems to like it" Blake said and I sat down the mug and held her. "Hush little baby, don't you cry, don't cut your arms, don't say goodbye, put down that razor, put down that knife, it may be hard, but you'll win this fight" I sang and she stopped crying. "Warped tour is tomorrow yass" Jordan screamed busting through the door and she started crying again. "I'm going to kill you" I screamed and I stood up. "Oh so here is the little girl you named after me" he said and I handed him her. "I have someone I want you to meet, they will be here tomorrow" Jordan said and I smiled. "Thanks for letting me stay here until Warped started" Jordan said and I yawned again. "Up all night with the baby" Jordan asked and I nodded my head. "I'd love to help out while I'm here" he said and that made me happy. "Funny you thought you had a choice" Blake said and I laughed. "So what are you guys planning on doing today" Jordan asked and I sat down on the couch. "Well we haven't made a YouTube video for like three months we could make one" I suggested and Blake got the camera. "Let's play truth or dare" Jordan said and he smiled a evil grin.

The video

"Hey guys its Cassie, Jordan, and Blake" I said as Blake turned on the camera and he sat down beside me. "Today we are going to be playing Truth or Dare since its been forever we figured why not" I said and I looked at Blake. "Ok Jordan truth or dare" he said and Jordan smiled. "Dare" he said and Blake smiled. "I dare you to run in and climb through a window of Jenna's house" he said and we all ran outside. "What the" I heard someone scream as he climbed in and we ran into her house. "Sorry truth or dare" I said and we all laughed. We ran back to my house and we sat down and Jordon started crying so I held her. "And now joining in is Jordon" I said and I held her up. "Cassie truth or dare" Jordan asked and I was worried by his evil smile. "Dare" I said and he laughed. "I dare you to do the Ellen dance dare behind at least three people at the mall" he said and I smiled. "Ok when I take my hand off the camera we'll be at the mall" I said and I covered the lens. We put Jordon in her car seat and we all got in the car and hurried and drove to the mall. "Oh look here we are" I said and I uncovered the lens. I went up behind someone and started doing the whip nae nae and they turned around and I started dying from laughter and I ran to the next person. I did the sprinkler behind them and they didn't even realize until I poked them. Next I went up behind one more person and did the chicken dance. "There now let's go" I said and we were all dying from laughter. We drove back to the house and started the video again. "Blake truth or dare" I asked and he thought for a second. "Dare" he said and I smiled. "I dare you to.....ummm go outside on the trampoline while me and Jordan use the hose to pour water all over you while you wearing nothing but underwear" I said and Jordan laughed. I put Jordon in her crib and we all ran outside. Jordan held the camera and I shot the water at him. "Ok guys thanks for watching peace out girl scouts" I said and ended the video

After the video

"Park after we post it" I asked and the guys shook their heads ya. Blake went to change while I changed Jordon and Jordan posted the video for me. I heard someone knocking on the door and I picked her up and opened it. "Who the heck are you" I asked because there was a random girl at the door. "I'm Bea sorry I came today instead of tomorrow" she said and Jordan walked up to her. "Hey babe" he said and they hugged. "Wait what" I said and they both laughed. "This is my girlfriend Bea" he said and she smiled. "Oh well its nice to meet you" I said and I hugged her. "This is Blake" I said as he walked up beside us. "Oh and this is Jordon" I said and she smiled. "Can I hold her she's so cute" she asker and I smiled. "Ya of course" I said and I handed her, her. "Jenna wanna go to the park" I screamed and everyone laughed. "Ya give me five minutes" she screamed back and we all laughed. Close to five minutes later Jenna, Matt and Kohnnie were all over and we all started walking to the park. "We haven't bee here for almost a month" Matt pointed out which was true. "I've missed it" Jenna said and I agreed. We got to the park and I didn't know what to do. We couldn't push the babies on the swings or anything because they were too young for that still. Plus I didn't want to just leave them out in the open where someone can take them. "Now I feel old because I don't know what to do" I said and I sat down on the bench and held Jordon in my lap. She was asleep surprisingly. "Jenna I'm boooored" I said and I looked at her. "And you're telling me this why" she asked and she stared into my eyes. "Yes because that not creepy" I said and she laughed. "Shouldn't we be getting ready for Warped Tour" Blake asked. "We should ya" Jordan said and he stood up. "Might as well" I said and me and Blake stood up and he grabbed my hand. "Come over for supper I'll order pizza" I told Matt and Jenna when we got home and we went in our houses and packed.

"We need to make sure we have plenty stuff for Jordon" I said and I started packing some of her things.

Sorry I know its a short chapter but I didn't know what to write and I'm going to put this story on hold for a little bit to get my other books further....sorry again peace out girl/boy scouts