Author's Note

Hey guys, so before I get into the story, I just wanted to say that this is a fanfiction and that I do not, in any way, take credit for the wonderful J. K. Rowling's work, and that all the characters and ideas (other than the idea of Hogwarts, the wizarding world and any character created by Rowling in her books) are my own and that this story is completely of my own creation and if you see it anywhere else under another user on any domain to please notify me. I would also like to tell you all that this is a draft, so if you see any big mistakes to please point them out politely and that I also have not yet read all of the last book, so if anything is super incorrect please feel free to mention it, once again, politely. Anyways, if you are reading this thank you so much and yeah, so that's basically it. Hope you enjoy!
-Kiara

P.S. the prologue isn't the best, but try to get past it, the story gets better, trust me

P.P.S. so I also have to say that the characters in this story are all from my imagination (or that of J. K. Rowling, although I am making most of what they are like up) and so if you happen to know someone named Riley Stone or whatever then NO THE CHARACTER IS NOT BASED OFF OF THEM!!! Anyways, I really hope you enjoy and that you've beared with me through this crazy author's note.