Episode 8 - Thanksgiving

Puck ventured into his room eager to finally relieve his tensions. It had been a long day, between school and glee and then even having to get lunch for his hungry brother after that. It was hard for him to believe it was nearly seven and he still hadn't even gotten any wedgie relief yet! Usually he'd give himself a nice shoulder length in the morning and even still he'd wind up dangling by his jockies by fourth period. But, today had been a dry spell. He woke up late and all the jocks spent the day torturing Blaine and Sam.

Oh well, now he was back home and in the comfort of his own room. He hopped right out of his jeans and his shirt to examine his nice bulging ass as it burst from the inside of his tight white briefs, the Spongebob logo was illegible as it was devoured by his hungry ass. All at once he grabbed onto the waistband and gave himself over to pleasure. He moaned the first time he felt his butt truly get a taste of his new briefs. He watched in the mirror as his underpants stretched and stretched.

The more he groaned, the worse it hurt. That just made it all the better. He pulled the pair so high he could latch onto his legbands and bring them to his shoulder blades. He did it in a single and extremely painful pull. Hell, he almost screamed from the pull. He went for another pull, but stopped and let go the second he saw something in the corner. He turned red and let his underpants snap back down. "Sam?" He asked, his voice cracking.

The blonde boy stayed where he was with his head under the blankets so just a bit of his blonde hair stuck out. He replied in an inaudible noise.

Embarrassed, Puck covered up his wet and wedgied briefs with a pair of sweatpants. "Dude, why are you not at Blaine's?"

"Not in the mood," Sam whined.

Puck sighed and sat on Sam's bed. "Hey," Puck moved the covers off his head, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," Sam groaned.

"What's wrong?" He repeated, "Be thankful or something. It's almost thanksgiving!"

"Exactly," Sam sat up, "And my family isn't even here."

Puck moved over, putting his muscular arm around Sam. "I know it's hard. But, you have us. And we'll try to be here."

"Yeah," Sam said quietly.

"Wanna play some video games?" Puck offered, "Or want me to leave you alone?"

Sam shrugged, leaving Puck to stand up. Dusting himself off, Puck walked towards the door. "I'll order you a pizza or something."

---GLEE---

"I''m not in the mood for surprises, Puck." Sam whined as his eyes were covered by Puck's hands. "Seriously."

"Wait..." Puck smiled before pulling his hands away and letting Sam see the sea of people before him. 

"Other than Kurt and Rachel... Everyone's home!"

Sam smiled, and even Puck could see the forced way it came out. He took a step back and watched as 

Sam hugged everyone he hadn't seen in months. Puck knew he had to do something else.

---GLEE---

Puck sat at the piano, mindlessly tapping keys. He racked his brain for ideas to get Sam back to his old self. Except, he just kept coming up dry.

"Puck," Blaine said as he walked into the room and placed his hand on Puck's shoulder. "I need to speak with you."

Puck quickly scooted over and let Blaine sit beside him. "What's good?"

"What's the problem with Sam?" He asked, "he's been way too quiet and-"