Episode 14 - I Do

"Dear Diary," Sue wrote menacingly, "I finally have the means to take down the glee club. After years of searching the perfect ammunition fell right into my hands. A photo of one Blaine Anderson wedgied and exposed for the world to see. A photo that should never see the light of day. The perfect form of blackmail. But not enough! I need more, I need to be able to destroy every member of the glee club. 

Will's wedding to Emma shall provide the perfect means. Alcohol and all the glee boys in one place. By the end of the week I shall be able to DESTROY THE GLEE CLUB."

---GLEE---

Blaine stepped into Sam's rusty old pickup truck that morning with a smile. "So, who's your date to the wedding?"

"Date?" Sam raised an eyebrow, "Were we supposed to have dates?"

Blaine chuckled. He quickly jiggled Sam's broken seat belt in and turned back to his friend. "Puck is going with Kitty, Ryder with Tina, Jake with Marley, Rory with Brittany..."

"So everyone but us?" Sam asked with a sigh, "it's like people expect us to go as dates all the time... 

Not that there's a problem with being your date! I mean-"

"Sam it's cool, we can go alone." Blaine laughed. Secretly he wanted Sam as a date but would never push him towards it. "Except, Schue put us in the same hotel room. You don't mind sharing a queen bed, do you?"

"Let's face it, we're showing up together and gonna be together the whole time, or we'll be third wheels," Sam laughed, "I'll be your temporary gay dude for the night. Except no kissing."

Blaine giggled, "Can I atleast grope your ass while we slow dance?"

"Ass groping is fine," Sam shrugged, "Just say no Homo,"

Blaine giggled and sat back, "More like a lot of homo."

"With you there always is," Sam teased, swatting his friend in the stomach, "You even got me going to take you out to eat right now."

"Let's face it," Blaine stated, "Were already gay boyfriends."

"Guess I'm gonna have to tell Puck I'm in love with you, and my parents," Sam laughed.

Sam and Blaine's joking around had been Blaine's favorite part of their relationship. Sam had the power to make anything funny, and Blaine really liked that.

The next day was another Blam adventure, and the day started as they readied for the wedding in Blaine's spacious bathroom. Blaine felt comfortable with Sam. So much so that he actually sat gelling his hair in nothing but his tighty whities. Sam walked out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist.

Walking by Sam stood behind him with a smile, "Dude, there's a problem here."

"What?" Blaine asked, squinting as his eyes met Sam's in the mirror.

"You're standing in your tighty whities and these things haven't been pulled over your head yet!" Sam teased. He grabbed right onto Blaine's elastic waistband and pulled it high. Blaine's face scrunched up as his undies climbed higher and higher. Sam had two hands pulling on his underwear now and Blaine was stretched an inch off the ground. "Jockeys are pretty stretchy, you know?"

"Sam!" Blaine begged as his legholes climbed his back, "Please get off me!"

Sam laughed as he finished off Blaine's uber wedgie with a final tug to his shoulders. "Only because you asked nicely."

As Sam started to walk away, Blaine turned around to examine the damage done in the mirror. He groped his bare ass, visible from the thonged state of his underwear. With a slight whimper, he dug the pair of briefs from his behind.