Mate's Rejection

Prologue

Shay Flynn. A very insecure she-wolf in West Moon Pack, but how can she not be insecure about herself when everything her pack, including her siblings, does to her is criticize and bully her about being unattractive.

The only person that cares about her was her best friend, Cassidy Jones, the blonde bubbly girl who has always been there for Shay.

Enter Darren West. The future Alpha of the West Moon Pack after he turns nineteen. The fate gave him two simple duties, to be and Alpha and to be an understanding and loving mate. But he failed the last one. Because of Shay's reputation, Darren pushed himself to reject her with that reason and chose Shay's sister as his mate, instead.

Shay, of course, was brokenhearted. Is she that ugly that even her own mate doesn't like her? The rejection did it for Shay. It was time. Time to be free, she needed to be free, so she ran away with her best friend.

As they ran, they were focused on trying to be away from the West Moon Pack so they never noticed that they have trespassed another territory, and trespassing a territory declares war.

That's where, Nathan Ludwig, the twins, Joseph and Zachary Hales, and Bryan Crawford came in. They're from the Blue Moon Pack the strongest and the powerful pack, they would always win in a war.

Also they already owned three packs.

What happens if the girls crosses paths along with these guys from the Blue Moon Pack? Will they let them join to their pack? Or torture them until they die?