Chapter 9 - First Kiss (Braxel)

Camp Star, Axel's POV-

You know what? I'm not even going to go through with this stupid revenge plan.

Brown doesn't deserve it and I don't feel like wasting my time on ruining kids' summers...

I should REALLY delete that blog post...

I walk to my second home that's on Camp Star's grounds. I'm so cool that I got a mansion built there. I quietly laugh out loud. I'm walking, and walking. Until I trip. A log. Ouch. A memory flashes back.

Rain, cool breeze, running, log, Brown.

no POVs-

Axel flashes back to the present. Brown. I think it's time you find out what happened 15 years ago...

[By the way, guys... Brown is about 40 and Axel is also about 40 so the years are correct down there.] They are both 17. \/

NO POV, Brown's Home, 23 years ago, Piedmont, California...

"Father, Axel is coming over to study and also when we're done, we are going over plans for our shirt making company, the Dry Shirts."

"Brown, you need a new name for the company... And I hope you can make money off of it because moving from Australia was hard and we're struggling this month..." His father says in a raspy British accent. He coughs very loudly and Brown sighs.

"Father, you need to stop with the cigarettes."

"Son, don't *cough* tell me what *cough* to do..."

Brown is nervous for his Dad and goes to the kitchen to get a glass of water. Before he can pour the water, Axel rings the doorbell. A buzzing noise sounds and Brown opens the door.

"Brown! Hey, my buddy."

"Hello, Axel! This is my home."

Brown shows Axel around a little bit and they head down to the basement.

In Axel's sight, he sees a set of drums, a tan guitar, and a piano.

Axel is happy, he likes to do music but doesn't always have time.

"Wow, Brown. You have the whole setup."

"Do you play?" Brown replies.

"Um... Yeah, I do."

"Why don't you play something, mate?"

Axel walks to the drums and plays a steady beat. Brown picks up his guitar. He plays along to the music. Axel drops the drumsticks and the song stops.

"Sorry... But I think that actually sounded pretty great."

"I agree."

An idea pops into Brown's head...

"What if we start a band?" He says.

Axel ponders over the idea and doesn't even know Brown is financially struggling.

"Brown, you're a genius!"

Axel runs over to Brown and kisses him on the lips!

"I- uh..." Axel nervously says. He runs upstairs going out of the house door and is gone. Brown doesn't know what just happened.

Brown runs up the stairs into the forest where he saw Axel going into. Rain starts pouring and Brown worries about his friend but is also confused at the same time. Axel trips over a log and falls unconscious. Brown runs until he sees Axel laying on the wet ground. A group of crows fly above them and fall into a puddle.

"Wet crows." Brown thinks to himself.

Axel wakes up from hearing that.

"That's what the band should be called." Axel quietly says.

"Thank heavens, you're alright." Brown nervously says.

23 years later, Camp Star-

Axel has tried to forget the whole thing but he can't. For years, Brown, Axel, and Roth Ross were all in the Wet Crows. But finally, Brown kicked Axel out because of his attitude and personality.

Axel thinks to himself on how he was always focused on getting revenge rather than trying to reconfess his feelings for Brown. He calls Camp Rock and asks them to speak with Brown.

"Brown, I know you don't want to hear this..."

"Ugh, it's you."

"Brown, Brown... I'd just like to apologize for this whole Camp Star thing and it probably won't mean anything to you but I mean it."

"Wow, thanks Axel. I'd never think you'd apologize but I'm not sure if I can forgive you yet..."

"O-Okay, thanks for listening..."

Brown hangs up and Axel drops his phone into his pocket.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and now you know more about Brown and Axel's history. If anything was confusing about this chapter, comment below your questions...