Chapter 11 - Breaking the News

Camp Rock, No POVs-

Mitchie and Shane walk back to their cabins after Tess and Shane caught her behind the bushes.

"Mitchie, did you follow me?" Shane says as he walks down the path."

"No, I just came out for some air and I heard noises so I... Followed them!" Mitchie says nervously yet enthusiastically.

"Ok... Mitchie... I'm kinda worried about you."

"Why, Shane? I'm... fine."

Ok, he thinks. She's not talking. He'll find out more later on.

A day later, Camp Rock, Indoor Stage, No POVs-

Brown walks up onto the indoor stage, and brings the Camp Rockers in. It's surprisingly raining outside. Everyone is bored and is waiting for Brown to speak.

"Hello, everyone."

"Now you're probably wondering why I called you here... But, I have some good news."

"Axel has... backed out... of the war between camps."

Everyone gasps. We hear cheering and excitement throughout the room. Mitchie and Shane stand in a circle with Peggy, Ella, Nate, Jason, Rosie, Tess, Caitlyn, Sandy, & Barron.

"Is this for real? I hope no tricks are being played..." Mitchie whispers to the group.

Tess replies "Mitchie, stop being nosy."

Shane rolls his eyes and Mitchie crosses her arms.

Caitlyn glares at and Tess.

"Calm down 'Cait', I was joking." Tess rudely says.

Brown dismisses everyone and says they can enjoy the rest of the day freely.

The group of Camp Rockers walk through the cafeteria into the kitchen.

"Hey, Mom." Mitchie says.

"Honey, can you help me out with these meatballs? There's a big box of beef in the freezer." Connie Torres says.

"I'd be happy to help." Mitchie replies. Shane follows Mitchie back to the freezer room.

"Hey, Mrs. Torres. Is there anything I can do to help?" Caitlyn says nicely.

"Definitely, anyone want to make rolls? Dough's in the back rising."

Nate volunteers as tribute.

Tess begins to walk out of the kitchen until Peggy stops her. "You're not going anywhere, 'pal.'" Ella chuckles and Tess rolls her eyes.

"Fine, I'll start prepping desserts." Tess says condescendingly.

"She's probably still mad at Mitchie lying about who her mom was like two years ago." Ella whispers in Peggy's ear. The two giggle quietly.

"Thank you for your help, guys." Connie says to everyone. "Now let's get everything made for lunch, I know everyone's hungry..."

COMMENT BELOW WHO YOU WANT MORE BLOG POSTS FROM! THANKS!

((((((((which characters? ^ and WHAT CAN I DO TO IMPROVE THE STORY? WHAT SHIPS DO YOU WANT?))))))))