Chapter 16 - Getting Ready...

Camp Rock, No POVs-

"I was mad last year, but THIS year is even worse! I can't believe that these investors can force us off the land, it's not fair. But I can't wait to perform! It'll be great." Ella blabs as everyone learns the notes to the song.

"Ahhhh." Ella sings.

Mitchie covers her ears as Ella sings a bad note. Everyone laughs. Ella is upset and runs out of the room.

"Wow, guys. Thanks for making HER feel 'good'. By 'I want you to feel good,' I didn't mean it like that."

"Obviously." Fran says.

Mitchie rolls her eyes.

"Sorry for trying to spread the message, ugh!"

Mitchie runs out of the music cabin and Shane chases her.

"This is going to be an epic... FAIL."  Shane says running out.

Everyone is disappointed and worrying.

Camp Star, No POVs-

It's boring at Camp Star. There are barely any campers except Viveka, Laura, Luke, and Isabel. Viveka steps onto the stage and dances a routine for a performance. Axel walks onto the stage. "Stop, stop! It's not good enough. We need to impress Camp Rock, I want them to feel that they can trust us and we're on their side, I want to help them now rather than fight them."

"That was... deep." Luke says.

"Yeah, what changed you?" Isabel says.

Axel replies "A change of heart, I guess..."

"Run the dance again. Isabel, Luke, and Laura, I want you on stage too."

They walk onto the stage and run the performance.