Master Archer

I wake up around 5:00 a.m. and get dressed. I come down stairs and breadfist is already made. "Thanks Harl" I say. "Welcome pumpkin" after I came here, Harlys kind of treated me like a mini , ohh what does she calls him... Mr. J! I think... Anyway My dad has a fun thing for us to do today. Where going to got out on the field to test out my skills with a bow and arrow. Ive always wanted to learn archery! But that not till 8:00 p.m. Oh well I'll just chill till that.
---------------------------------------------------------
Were on the way to the bank and my dad pulls a compound bow from under a sheet, its a pearly black and it has a little spade on the side "Oh my goss" I say "So you like it?" He asks hopefully. "ABSOLUTELY!" I say. I draw back the string and notice its been fitted exactly to my liking. "Thanks so much!" I say. "Oh and don't forget you arrows " he says with a smile. The arrows are black and have a spade as an arrow tip. "And just incase," my dad says ," I have something to hide your wings in case Bats shows up" he grabs a large black jacket with a tiny ace of spades card on the right breast pocket "Were here Mr. J" Harly yells from the front. "Alright let's go" My dad says. I get out and climb to a spot on the top of a office building. "Alright" I say as I pull back the bow string and aim at the glass doors of the bank and let go. The arrow went strait through the glass with no trouble. My dad and his so called goons go in and do their "work". I see the flashing red and blue lights of the first cop car and aim at the drivers head. The arrow gose strait though his eye and the car goes flying off the side of the road. I do the same to the next couple of cop cars and shoot a regular elderly women in a silver vibe just for fun.