A Lifetime Enemy Gone.

Ok, Hi evey one and I just want to say that Im am trying to abace this off of this clip from one of my favoret batman movies. P.S. you do not have to waltch the video. Anyway , onto the story!
_______________________________________
As he is about to knock me out, I see an ace of spades out of the corner of my eye. It cuts open Batman's hand to the point were it bleeds. He looks over to the shadows, which is were the playing card came from. While he's distracted, I move my legs back and forth as fast as I can and the net around my legs breaks. I pretend to still be captured. "So Bats we met again!" My dad says as he walks out of the shadows "Oh let her go bats" "why should I?" Batman starts, " she's obviously important to you" "HER! IMPORTANT TO ME?" My dad starts to laugh. "She's just another one of my right hand goons that I change out every week" "Then you won't mind if I do this" batman says as he grabs my arm and breaks it in half. I don't scream because, well, it doesn't hurt. Batman stares at me. "Who are you?" " I've already told you" I say " MY NAME IS HERO!!!" I stand up and punch him in the face. I quickly run back to my dad. Batman returns from the hit. He looks at me than my dad. "Show him Hero" my dad says," I want to see his face when he finds out." I start to take off my jacket. My wings fell so much better now that they weren't shuved inside that jacket. Batman just stares at me. "Your the star " Batman says. " In the flesh" I say back In a sassy voice. Batman looks back at my dad and my dad smiles. *fly away from here, don't watch.* my dad says in my mind. I fly up onto the belcony, now covered in the darkness. My dad walks tords batman smiling what I believe is his best smile yet. He leans in close to batman and says, "She's going to be great." Batman gets this wild look in his eyes and lashes out at my dad. He hold him up by his throught. "This is it isn't it, the thing we've been dreaming of for years." My dad muters. "Not quite how I imagended it but hey." He slides a knife out of his sleave and slashes at batman. I can see that he's cut him in 5 places that are now bleeding heavily. My dad stab to cut him but Batman throughs some baterangs and one gose strait into my dads eye. Batman looks down at his wounds and then in area that I'm watching them from. He looks back at my dad "Of all the people I've murdered, I let you live!" He holds my dad by his suit in the air. "I never counted" my dad says "I did" batman says. "I know, and I love ya for it." My dad says while proseding to stab batman. Batman grabs my dad's head and my dad continues to stab him. Then, bat man fractures my dad's neck. I can hear the crack. Loud in the silence. My dad with head to the side. Takes something out of his coat pocket and holds it out to Batman "Give this to her will ya?" He says. Batman takes the thing from my dads hand. " I've won" my dad says. "I made you lose control." My dad uttering his last amount so strength, lifts his head and says. "See you in hell batman!" My dad starts to laugh and he slowly turns his head. Breaking his neck. Killing himself.