Darn Batman

I fell a shift in the air current and pretend to be aiming for another car. I listen closer and hear shallo breathing about coming from the South West, behind me, about 18 ft. Away. He has no cover. I turn around as fastly as I could and let go of the bow string. A black figure on his knees was the thing behind me. I slowly walk closer, stupid idea. I'm right ubove him and am about to speak when he upercuts me and I go flying back. I my vision was blurry after the hit but I could see that he was injured, right were I wanted to be , in his leg. Your probably asking, "why not the heart, or the eye?" You want to know why? Because I knew he would have protection in both places. Anyway Batman pulls the arrow out of his leg and looks at me. I can't really see his face because my visions still a little blurie. "How did you know I was there." he askes. "Easy" I say, "Your getting lazy." He looks at my bow and arrows and then back to me. I try to keep a smug face but its slowly fading. He trys to punch me again, probably trying to knock me out. I rowl out of the way and stand up as quickly as posible. "Your fast, and smart" he says "What's your name?" "Hero!" I say as I punch for his face. He grabs my arm and thoughs me to the ground, just what I wanted, as he throws me down I swip my legs under his feet and he falls on his back like the turtle from my 2nd grade classroom. All though Turt Renalds was a lot cuter than the ugly bat before me. I jump off the building while he's still down and run as fast as I can to the truck. I jump in and we drive of.