My Mistakes

These last couple of days have been awkward. Taj has been having these anger problems about finding a job. He's been stuck in the living room since our little argument. I'm at Noah's right now explaining how these few days have been.

"Why is he tripping? It's a job." Noah said sipping on his glass of wine, "If anything, he should be happy your trying to help."

"I'm just scared Noah. Here I am being that only support for him and he's going off on me like I'm the one who fired him. He has nobody except me."

"Just give him some time, he's just being a man."

"Speaking of our men, where is your's?" I asked

"He went to the gym, he should be on his way back now."

"I take it things are going well between you two?"

"You don't know the half of it." Noah laughed, "You want some more wine?"

*******

After a few more glasses, Wade had arrived and me and Noah were a little buzzed.

"Hey baby, it's getting late." Wade said

"Rocky, you need a ride?" Niah asked

"No, Taj is gonna pick me up." I said

"I'll walk you down." Wade said

"No, I'm fine. He's out front."

"Aight. See ya later." Wade said opening the door for me

When I got outside I hopped in Dante's car and headed to his house.

"You hungry? I ain't really eat all day." Dante said

"Sure."

"I'm gonna make you my favorite dish." Dante smiled

I was sitting on the counter, while he cooked. A man in the kicthen is a big turn on, one of the many reasons I love Taj.

"Okay, we gonna make a home-made pizza." Dante turned and faced me

"Pizza?"

"Yeah, I used to do this with my Mumma all the time when I was little." He smiled

"Okay."

While we were making the dough Dante started throwing flour at me. It ended up being a flour fight in the kitchen and it was fun. I threw flour at him and he fell on the floor laughing. He is just too much hyperness. After we were done, we cleaned up the kitchen and finished up the pizza.

"You have flour on your face still." He said once the pizza was in the oven

"Where?" I asked wiping my face

"Right here." He said kissing my lips passionately. The kiss carried over into a tongue battle and Dante had me on the counter, undressing me. We can just say things were heading where they were heading.

********

"Gahdamn." Dante said entering me

My head flung back and my eyes were shut tight as this man gave me every inch of him. I had my nails in his back as he rammed himself inside of me. Everything felt so different, I felt love, even though to me, this wasn't love it was a mistake. A few hours later, Dante took me home. The sun was just coming up and I crept in. Taj was sleeping in the bedroom. Must of been waiting for me. I got me a change of clothes and got in the shower. Who would've known after the first few times I've slept with Dante I wouldn't feel guilty anymore. After my shower I crawled into bed and went to sleep.

*******

When I woke up it was noon. I was tired but not too tired. Taj was on the phone in the kitchen.

"Thank you. Thank you so much." He said hanging up the phone. I looked at him crazy before saying anything.

"Everything okay?"

"I got a job." He smiled running and picking me up

"Congratulations. Where at?"

"Krazy Mart." He put me down

"The grocery store?"

"Yeah. Now we can get discounts and our groceries for cheap." He said looking in the fridge. "What' up?" He turned and faced me

"Nothing. I was just thinking about seeing you in a uniform and an apron." I smiled

"You can see that any time." He smiled kissing me. "What time you get in last night?"

"Around 6:30."

"That late?"

"I had a few drinks with Noah and fell asleep."

"You could've let me know. I was up waiting for you."

"I'm sorry." I kissed his cheek

-------------------------------------------------

She D-I-R-T-Y.!!!!! The things she is about to get into