Morning panics

Vegeta pov
It was late in the morning and I was standing around with the other runts waiting for our new Saiyan recruit to join us at breakfast, we didn't have any intentions of disturbing her but she was taking too long.
The bald midget huffs, "Vegeta, where is Kesei?"
"Go wake her up. We don't have time to stand here." The Namekian grunts.
I sigh and unfold my arms, heading out.
"Fine then."
As my footsteps click loudly I hear a bloodcurdling shriek from the end of the hallway and my body instantly reacts in a sprint. Her door is locked but I can hear her in a massive panic.
"NAVI NO!! PLEASE HELP ME! WHAT HAVE I DONE! I DIDN'T MEAN IT AH!!!"
Someone must be in there! Is she being attacked?!
I jiggle the door handle but it won't rotate.
Damnit
I step back and bend my leg up, then kick it hard with a snap kick and the door jolts. It doesn't open.
One more time come-on
I hit it again with a stronger kick and the door flies through the frame.
I could feel my heart pounding in my ears as I scan the room in a flurry of anger.
It's dark.
No one is here.
There she is in the bed, thrashing, tears soaking her pillow and her mouth open letting out shrieks and screams.
I scramble to her bed and grab her by the shoulders, shaking her as harshly as possible and soon her eyes fly open, as she grips my shoulders digging her nails in and starts to tremble and shake.
What happened? I adjust my seated position and pull her into my chest as she curls in, sobbing loudly, her chest heaving and her hair sticking to her face in a sweat.
"W-what happened?" I ask trying to keep my breath from shaking as much as it had been. Why was I so panicked?
"I'm so sorry! I'm sorry! I never meant to!"
"Shh it's okay it's okay Kesei I'm here calm down please calm down." She nods and loosens her grip on my shoulders and her own shoulders slump tiredly.
Out of nowhere I feel a burst of pain in my lower back as though my spine was being ripped from my body and suddenly I feel a soft fur on my arm.
A tail?
It curls around Keseis loose fingers on my shoulders and I realize, it's mine, not hers.
I would know that shade of brown anywhere.
I shiver at the fact that I just grew my new tail.
My eyes fall back to the woman in my arms and I can't help but wonder if she has anything to do with this....