Chapter 2- The Family

Okay, your here. Now or never mate.

We pulled up in front of a nice house with a little path way leading to a black front door. A massive red van was parked in the drive way. I paid the taxi driver, took my bag and stared to walk down the path.

It seemed so much shorter from the taxi. Why are my hands getting really sweaty? Shit don't fall over, look were you walking, no in front of you.

Just in time to not walk into the door. Okay just knock if you chicken out say you got the wrong house. i was already knocking on the door before my thought caught up with me. It won't be that bad they are probably nice or they could be evil and not want you and start screaming at you! LEAVE, LEAVE BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.

The door started to open. Too late good luck. My eyes just dropped to my feet and couldn't move.

"Um...um...do..um..um" The words dribbled out of my mouth as i stammered.

"Aawww Honey it's okay  just breath, what do you want?" A deep familiar voice came from the door.

My neck snapped up. My eyes made contact with a group of men all giving me the same pitiful expression. One of the tall ones at the back had long brownie-black hair with a ginger beard, the other straight black that covered him eye in just the right place. The two next to them looked very similar, one was just shorter than the other both wearing star wars shirts. That guy that had answered the door had a bright red fringe and a piercing just below his lip.

"KEMP...WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Fearless vampire killers are standing right in front of me and your yelling that them? That's a great move what you going to do next? Hit them?

i've got the wrong house.. i must have the wrong house. I grabbed the envelope and checked the address. No this was the right address and their last name was Kemp. This is why you read stuff properly moron.

"We're here visiting our parents." That's why the red van is here it's theirs. I knew it looked familier. A confused look flooded his face. "I'm sorry, but do i know you?"

"I recognise her." Drew chirped in, giving me a big smile in the process of defending me. "I talk to her at some of our shows." Great now it seems like i've stalked them home.

"I have seen you guys at a couple of shows, but i'm here to talk to...Tracy and Alan.. they do live here right?" O god please don't let them live here please say they have moved.

"Yer, they live here they are my parents." Jesus Christ, Your related to Kier Kemp, KIER KEMP. All the fan girls are really going to hate you.  "I'll go get them." As he left awkwardly the rest of the guys gave me weird looks, while drew was just smiling at me and tried to start a conversation. This is why i got along with he treated me like a friend, not just a fan.

"Hello, i'm Tracy and this is Alan" A woman around the same hieght as me, with a brown bob came round the door with a bold man, a bit taller than her. Both sharing the same look of confusion that kier had on but covering it with a smile. "I heard you wanted to talk to us."

They look happy, maybe they will understand and want you back. "Yes i do but can i do it in private?"