Chapter 3- The True

We were sitting in a small kitchen just looking at each other. Tracy jumped up and hugged me, speaking through a wave of tears. "My Baby came back to me." It hadn't been that hard to talk to them i just asked "Did you have a baby girl 17 years ago?" They had excepted me straight away it was brilliant, they said i could stay with as long as i wanted (I didn't really want to stay in the house as i felt like i was forcing myself were i didn't belong but they kept on insisting).

I didn't want to ruin the happiness but i needed to know. "So all i really wanted to know is why?"

"Why what?" Alan asked me. Their confused looks came back.

"Why did you get rid of me?" Try and not sound pissed about it that would be great. They both shared a quick look which i don't think i was meant to see. "What? What was that look for?"

They both grabbed a hand each. "Um..we're not sure how to put this but...." Tracy stopped looking at Alan to carry on.  "Um....We didn't want you....we thought we did when we were pregnant, but once you were born we realised we were happy with just one child...Kier. But we're really happy now that your back and we can have a fresh start ." Told you they didn't want you. They're just saying they want you back to make you feel better. Shut up NO they do want me.

The little fight carried on in my mind. I couldn't take it any more i just needed to explode. "SO YOU JUST GAVE ME UP AS YOU COULDN'T BE ASKED TO LOOK AFTER ME? YOU DIDN'T WANT TO SEE WHAT IS WAS LIKE TO HAVE A LITTLE GIRL? WHY SHOULD I EVEN COME BACK IF I KNOW YOU NEVER WANTED ME?" I could hear muttering from the hall i forgot the guys were still in the house i wonder if they had been listening the whole time. Pricks. "YOU KNOW WHAT I WISHED I HAD KILLED MYSELF IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER THAN BEING TOLD YOU DON'T BELONG IN YOUR ADOPTED FAMILY OR YOUR BIOLOGICAL FAMILY." I swung my bag onto my back and stormed out the room to run face first into Kier.

"Whoa what's the hurry?" He smirked.

 "Move Kemp i'm not in the mood." I growled back. He stood there with an even bigger grin on his face. I wish he would move before i have to punch that stupid smirk off his face.

"Well... it turns out that your now my little sis, so i think we need a big family hug to calm down." Stretching his arms out. I could see all the guys behind him trying to mental signal to him that is what a bad idea. At least they have some brains maybe enough to share with him.

"Kemp... i will rip off body parts that are never meant to be removed if you do not move." I gave a quick glance down and saw all the guys even Kier cross their legs. He slowly moved to the side to let me pass but grabbed my arm.

"Maggie...please don't leave, i  just found out about you and i don't you lose you again." His browns eyes started to grow bigger as he pleaded with me. You could just stay for him, even if it is for a few days. You now have a big brother that wants you here, stay for him PLEASE.

"I...I can't i have to think things over." His Eyes were still digging into me. "Um.. give me...um.. give me a couple of hours..okay?" A smile broke across his face and reached is eyes as he released my arm.

"Thank you." Shit now you have to stay.