Ch. 12

[Hello Lovleys! Welcome back! I'm just going to say this: I really didn't think this story through just sayin. Enjoy!]

Everyone was back at the Fairy Tail guild, and Sting and Rogue decided to stay and recover until they were okay.

"GUYS!" Lucy screamed. She was worried sick that they didn't come back for about 5 days. "Hey Luce." Natsu said as he carried Gray to the infirmary. "I'm gonna go take care of Gray so-"

"NATSU!!!" Happy screamed. He flew over to the pinkette and hugged him from behind. "Hey happy." Natsu chuckled. He sure did miss his best friend.

"I was so worried about you! I had to stay at Lucy's house because she was 'lonely' hehe."
"YOU WERE GOING DOWN THE SAME ROAD CAT!" Lucy scolded.

"Guys, do you mind shutting the fuck up, my boyfriend is kind of sleeping of you couldn't tell?" Natsu shushed. "Sorry." His two friends smiled with a toothy grin.

Natsu laid Gray down on the bed and kissed his forehead. He crawled in the bed next to Gray, and pulled him closer to his chest. "You know I'm not that injured right?" Gray chuckled.

"Did he touch you?" Natsu was serious. "No he didn't. He only locked me up and took some of my magic while beating me." Gray sighed. "If that motherfucker comes back, I'm taking his head." Natsu growled.

"It's okay Natsu, he won't come back." Gray chuckled. "You know if your feeling any better, I could still you know, make you my mate." Natsu smirked.

"I'd like that a lot." Gray had a smug look on his face. They got out of the bed and started to walked out of the guild. "Aye! Where are you two brats going?!" Makarov yelled.

"Oh you know, whatever 2 sexy gay guys do alone in a house." Natsu snickered. "Natsu, I swear to Mavis, if you get Gray pregnant, than you're cleaning the library." Makarov crossed his arms. "Don't worry gramps! I'll use protection!" Natsu yelled while slapping Gray's ass, causing him to gasp.

"Natsu!" Gray yelled through his teeth. "Have fun kids! But not too much fun!" Makarov quickly added. "Oh we are going to have way too much fun!" Natsu glanced back to see Gramps dropping his beer all over the floor.

"Bye Gramps!" Gray yelled back.

'I'm gonna fuck him!' Natsu mouthed back and snickered at the guild while pointing to Gray. "That's enough Natsu, let's go." The ravenette ordered. "oOoh someone's in a hurry.." Natsu giggled.

"ShUT uP!" The ice Mage smacked Natsu in the back of the head. "Ouch!" Natsu shouted. "Do you need me to kiss it better?" Gray said in a baby-voice.

"Yeah, my dick hurts, can you kiss that better?" Natsu grinned evilly. "Natsu oh my gosh stOp." Gray laughed.

"But only you can make me feel better." Natsu wiggled his eyebrows. "Yeah I'll make you feel better when your dick gets broken from shoving it in my ass too hard." Gray smirked. Natsu went pale.

A woman and her child walked by. The mother had a disgusted and horrid look on her face, while the kid just gave them a thumbs up. "Go get 'em man!" The kid whispered so lightly so that Gray could hear him, but his mother couldn't.

Gray just smiled. When those people were gone, the two mages bursted out laughing. "DID YOU SEE THAT WOMAN AND HER KID?! IT WENT FROM 0-100 REAL QUICK!" Natsu shouted.

The ravenette just chuckled. "By the way, what did that kid say to you?" Natsu said wiping away a tear. "Oh nothing.." Gray giggled. "Sure. Okay. We are almost at the house." Natsu rubbed his hands together.

"Are you planning something? if you're kinky, then please no hand cuffs, because I'm pretty much done after what happened." Said Gray [i just stopped to look up fairy tail genderbend wtf I was not disappointed].