Ch. 16

[Hello Lovleys! I feel so bad for not updating! Sorry if the chapters are screwed up I had to fix something, anyways enjoy!]
"Happy! You got the streamers?" Erza yelled out. "Aye sir! I mean-ma'am!" Happy quickly saved himself. "Wasn't that a little too close tomcat?" Carla crossed her small arms. "Not as close as the space between you and me." Happy had a smug look on his face.

"Not in a million years!" Carla punched him and he went flying. "Natsu! Gray! Quit sucking faces and set up the chairs!" Erza yelled at the pair. They pulled away and put on their pouty faces. "C'mon Erza! We've been working for like 5 hours straight!" The pinkette crossed his arms.

"Okay, first of all, anybody but you two can work straight." The red head chuckled. "Erza, we all know you wanna go make out with Lucy in the closet, so can we just have a small break or something?" Gray finished.

Erza blushed as red as her hair, and you could see Lucy blushing from afar. "I DO NOT WANNA MAKE OUT WITH ERZA YOU IDIOT!" Lucy screamed. "MAYBE I WANT TO MAKE OUT WITH JELLAL IN THE CLOSET?!" Erza shouted.

"What about me and closets?" A certain blue haired male walked through the doors. "Uh-nothing! Jellal w-what are you doing here?!" Erza was stuttering.

"I was gonna deliver something, but maybe we should go take a break in the closet.. I have a surprise for you.." Jellal whispered as he took Erza's hand and lead her to another room.

Erza had a weird grin on her face and was blushing hard as she was being dragged but Jellal. "OKAY EVERYBODY ITS BREAK TIME!" Natsu yelled and slammed his lips to Gray's.

The pinkette slipped his tongue inside the ice mage's mouth and slithered his arms around his waist. Gray smiled through the kiss as he wrapped his arms around Natsu's neck.

They pulled away for air and cuddled. "I love you." A muffled voice came from the boy in Natsu's chest. "I love you too baby." The pinkette whispered as he rubbed circles on the ravenette's back.  "Hey! Y-You two.. We gotta.. We gotta set up the party!" Erza slurred. It had only been thirty minutes or so. You could practically see the hearts floating up from the red head's body.

Jellal just smirked and crossed his arms as they were walking out of the room. "Bro, what did you do to her?" Natsu chuckled and pulled Gray closer to his chest. "Well, we may or may not have done a little more than make out.." Jellal looked away while blushing.

"OMG JELLAL TOOK ERZA' S V-CARD!" The fire Mage shouted out to the whole guild. "SHUT THE HELL UP NATSU! I HAVE ALREADY LOST MY VIRGINITY!" Erza ran up to Natsu. "She's right, this isn't the first time." Jellal snorted. "WhAT-" Natsu almost yelled but he was cut off.

"I'm going to pretend that I never heard that, and set up the damn chairs because SOME PEOPLE DON'T DO THEIR JOBS!" Lucy yelled. "Alright, alright calm down Luce, we're on it." The pinkette laughed as he helped his mate up.

Natsu and Gray, finished setting up the chairs, Erza and Jellal gathered the foods while Jellal simultaneously flirts with Erza, the exceed squad taped up the decorations, Gajeel and Levy put the breakable items on high shelves-which would be difficult for Levy if it wasn't for the blackette, and Laxus and Freed sweeped up the place and got the alcoholic beverages. Everyone else was either cleaning or slacking off.

"I talked with Sabertooth, Lamia Scale, Marmaid Heel, and Blue Pegasus, and they are all coming." Makarov stated. "Aw come on! Did you have to invite Lyon? He always gets weird when he's drunk!" Gray groaned.