Ch. 19

[Hello Lovelys! I'm sorry I'm so bad at updating, but your comments help we want to write because I know that at least some people like this book, so yeah enjoy!]
Gray ran fast. He bolted out the door with Lyon trying to keep up behind him. The ravenette bursted through his door and dropped to the ground in tears.

"Hey, hey, Gray, it's going to be okay." Lyon patted his shoulder. "No it's not! He won't let me help him and I don't know anymore.." Gray sobbed.

Lyon felt extremely guilty for kissing Gray and he felt that if he never had been drunk, none of this would ever happen.

"Well.. We're going to have to get Natsu help wether he likes it or not." Lyon stood up straight. "Okay.. Who should we go to first? Gajeel? He seems to know a lot of things about mating season!" Gray exclaimed.

"Alright let's go then." Lyon helped Gray back to his feet, and they set off back to the guild.
-
When they got there, it was still a mess, but at least people were attempting to clean it up.

"Hey Levy, you know where Gajeel is?" Gray walked up to the book loving girl.

"Hmm.. I'm not sure, but I just saw him a couple minutes ago, and he said he was heading into town." Levy said pushing up her glasses.

"Okay, thanks! See you later!" Gray waved and the two ice mage's were off.

"Do you think we'll see him?!" The ravenette asked worriedly. "Hmm, I don't know gray, do you think we'll be able to see a giant man with a humongous black mane, and about 472929 piercings, with a small cat with wings walking beside him?" Lyon face palmed.

"Shut up Lyon." Gray muttered. Lyon was being sassy and times like this, were not the right times.

"Hey Gray, I think I see him." Lyon pointed to a tall man with ferocious black hair talking to someone at the book stand.

"Awesome! Let's go Lyon!" Gray beamed and dragged the silverette towards the stand. Lyon sometimes wondered if Gray cared more about Natsu than himself.

"Gajeel! Gajeel! We need to talk to you!" Gray yelled over countless people. The blackette turned around and saw a train wreck dragging around an ice Mage.

"Oi what's going on with you?" Gajeel said with a weird look. "We need your help... It's... Natsu... He's... Gone crAZy!!" Gray panted before passing out. He fell onto Lyon.

"What's wrong with Salamnder?" Gajeel seemed nervous. "Well we went to Natsu's house to apologize for a misunderstanding that happened between me and Gray, and when Gray saw Natsu, he looked... Different." Lyon explained.

"Oh shit. We gotta go and get Natsu before it's too late!" Gajeel grabbed his bags and ordered Lyon to follow him.

"SALAMANDER!!" Gajeel yelled. "Where was he?!" Gajeel turned to Lyon. "He was in the bathroom!" The ice Mage yelled while still carrying Gray on his back.

Gajeel bolted towards the bathroom and slammed the door open.

Natsu was still in the same state as he was two hours ago, still sitting in the tub, except this time, the scales were more visible and his horns were a bit larger.

"Natsu, we need to get out of here!" Gajeel reached for the pinkette but he was scratched on his arm by large claws.

"Shitshitshitshitshit NATSU WE NEED TO GET PUT OF HERE." Gajeel screamed. Natsu stood up and his clothes were ripped up, red scales trailed all over his arms, legs, chest, he had wings sprouting, and his eyes were a deathly blood red.

"Natsu. Come. With. Me. NOW." Gajeel ordered. Natsu said nothing and charged towards Gajeel.

He punched the iron Mage in the stomach. "I cannot go foward with you. I don't need anyone. I only need myself." Natsu said sternly.