Chapter 1- Train ride

Great, 17, got nowhere to live and suicidal. What the fuck are you going to do now?  This had been floating around my mind all train ride as i stared out the window at the passing country side. seriously what parents kick their own child out of the house because she tried to kill herself? well i'm not really their child am i? They told me, well screamed it at me.

"WE ARE SICK OF YOUR SHIT AND WE WANT YOU OUT OF THIS HOUSE HOLD. ALL YOU DO IS STAY IN YOUR ROOM LISTENING TO THAT EMO SHIT YOU CALL MUSIC. THAT'S THE REASON YOU TRIED TO KILL YOURSELF, NOT OUT PARENTING, THAT DEPRESSING MUSIC PUT THE THOUGHT INTO YOUR HEAD."

 This is all i really heard after IT happened (that's what we are calling my "accident"), that's my so called "Dad" screaming at me as he got my "Mum" To put my belongings in bag. Seriously how is Fearless Vampire killers depressing? i never understood his reasoning.

"Most parents don't kick their own child out the house for having a mental problem, they normally have a better reason" I never saw the point in rasing my voice at him as i never won but i like to fight my battles  (and to wind him up a bit).

"WELL YOUR NOT OUR CHILD SO I DON'T CARE!" As he said this my "Mum" gave me an envelope with my name on it.

"They live in Norfolk. Here's money for the train" I looked her straight in the eyes and saw she was tearing up, a faint sad smile passed her mouth. I knew it was all his idea to get rid of me she didn't want me to leave but i knew it was better for the both of us.

So what are you even going to say to them? "Hi, i'm the daughter you got rid of 17 years ago. My family kicked me out so i'm coming to live with you know." Yer, like they are going to want you back. THEY GOT RID OF YOU N THE FIRST PLACE, THEY NEVER WANTED YOU.

 A computerised voice breaks my thoughts "Next stop Norfolk, please take all your luggage with you when you depart." Crap, well kid you've got the taxi ride to sort your story out so think fast.