Original Story Preview #1

Story Title: Kuroneko no hōmu (Home of the Black Cat)

Story by: Heather and Lauryn

Preview by: Heather

A/N Hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed the Tananoya fanfic, it's not the greatest but I always think Tananoya needs more appreciation since I ship it way too much. Either way this is a short story preview of the story Lauryn and I are currently writing. We won't be posting it until it's completed since we want to post 1 chapter a week. So we decided that we would put a little preview like short story at the end of any fanfic we write while writing the original story.

Hope you enjoy it and look forward for the actual story to come out eventually!

POV: Shou Yuuma (main POV of story)

It was Friday night at the Kuroneko Orphanage, and what did this mean for Haruka, Tamaki and I? That it was our weekly movie night.

"What movie are we watching?!" Haruka shouted from the kitchen.

"How does Hotarubi no Mori E sound? It's shorter but still really good!" I yelled back at her after flipping through many CDs deciding.

"Sound good to me, Tamaki?" She looked over to Tamaki who was sitting on the couch with Yuki the mouse on his head.

One of Tamaki's favourite movies is Hotarubi so when the name was mentioned his fluffy cat ears perked up and his tail waged slightly as he nodded. Yuki squeaking to say she wanted to watch the movie as well.

I giggled slightly at the sight of Tamaki so excited for something so small considering his usual straight face.

I used my tail to slip the disk into the DVD played and sat down beside Tamaki as Haruka brought popcorn.

After watching the movie we watched a few episodes of Haikyuu since Haruka would've killed us if we hadn't let her see her gay ships.

As we neared the end of the first season I started to get sleepy and before I realised I had fallen asleep leaning onto Tamaki.

POV: Haruka (so far not in main story)

Not only had Shou fallen asleep on Tamaki but when he did Tamaki covered the both in a blanket and fallen asleep as well. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen, their tails intertwined as the both slept peacefully on each other.

I secretly took pictures of them and posted them on my tumblr before I drifted off to sleep as well, my laptop beside me.