I Guess Happy Endings Do Exist

"I love you too Nishinoya." I whispered.

"Yu." He blurted backing his head away from mine.

"Huh?"

"Call me Yu" He repeated.

"Then you're gonna have to call me Ryu more often." I teased.

"Deal." He laughed.

The rest of the time I spent in the hospital Noya visited me daily and each time we both laughed and had a blast. He really knew how to brightened my day. The rest of the team came in from time to time to see how I was doing. While Suga, being the mom he is came as often as Noya did and each time he was flustered and worried.

And here we are today. Still playing with Karasuno and being as happy as ever. Noya and I are pretty sure we started a trend considering ever since we came out to the team all the other "secret" couples that everyone secretly knew about came out as well.

These couples Included:

Daichi and Suga,

Hinata and Kageyama,

Tsukishima and Yamaguchi,

Kinoshita and Narita,

Ukai and Takeda,

while Asahi and Ennoshita were stuck alone.

The one that was a big shock to all of us was Yachi and Kiyoko. When they came out the entire team nearly passed out.

"So that's why you never let us hug you!" Noya stated.

Kiyoko nodded answering the question.

Ever since then other than Ennoshita and Asahi we've been a team of gay couples. Which actually improved our bonds and strength as a team.

Apparently other couples had started at other schools to. The main ones that were heard about were Oikawa and Iwaizumi, Kuroo and Kenma, and finally Bokuto and Akaashi. As well as some suspicious rumors that Yaku and Lev are going out as well.

The last after school practice before the competition the next day came to a close. Before we went off on our own ways Daichi gave the usual pep. talk.

"We've all been through some extremely tough times recently, but in the end it only made our bonds stronger. Those bonds and our strength are what's going to make us the best team in Japan. So let's go out and show them that we're the best team in Japan!" He shouted causing everyone to get excited and ready for the next day.

"OSU!!!!" Everyone yelled

"Now let's round up and then you can all go get some rest." He instructed.

Everyone huddled into a circle putting one hand in the middle.

"Karasuno..." Daichi started.

"FIGHT!" Everyone cheered after him. Everyone including Tsukishima had a big smile on their face, excited for what the future held for all of us.

~End of Chapter 3 and Story (unless people want more even though idk what I'd write)~

A/N

So sorry about being a day late, even though no one is really reading this. But for how busy I've been that's not to bad.

Either way this is the end of the story unless you people ask for more or I get an idea idk.

But next Friday (February  27th, 2016) I will be posting a sneak preview chapter for the original story Lauryn and I are writing. I'm positive you'll love it as much as we do so be sure to check it out!

The full story will be released when we finished it probably releasing a chapter a week. We don't know when we'll finish it and I don't think we have any idea who we'll finish it but meh. It'll happen eventually. If we don't have to much writers block and LAURYN ACTUALLY WRITES HER CHAPTERS it will come out sooner.

(fyi me and Lauryn take turns writing chapters and it's her turn and she still hasn't written it and it's been about a month-ish idk)