Chapter 3 - After All This Time

Turbo looked over a small chocolate hill, as he gazed upon the finish line. It was time for yet another Random Roster Race – which was what he had decided would be the perfect time to reveal himself to everyone, praying that someone would help him out. Granted, he wasn't exactly sure how or when he was going to do it, but he figured that he would come up with something. As he did with most of his plans, he came up with the basics, and the rest would be improvised depending on the situation.

Turbo watched as the racers got ready to be introduced, as the crowd quieted down.

"Ladies and Gentlemen..." Sour Bill said from the popcorn box shaped podium, "All hail our rightful ruler, President Vanellope von Schweetz."

Then, Vanellope came out from the curtain, followed by Wreck it Ralph, Fix it Felix Jr, and Sargent Calhoun.

Turbo's heart skipped a beat as his eyes slightly. He had completely forgotten about Felix being one of Vanellope's new friends.

Turbo had fond memories of Felix, and even remembers having some great times with him. He was obviously a very nice guy, so it wasn't a surprise that he would still be his friend even with a new arcade protagonist taking everyone by storm.

"...Felix..." he mumbled to himself, "...God, I miss Felix. If only he could see me now." He let out a small chuckle, "He probably thinks I'm just a monster now. Not that I blame him; I would think that same way about me too."

He thought to himself as he watched the race proceed. He decided not to interrupt the Random Roster Race, and instead just wait afterwards to tell Ralph and Vanellope through Felix about his current position. They probably wouldn't help him, but it was worth a try. This was his final chance at escaping. If this didn't work, it was game over. He would be trapped in Sugar Rush for good, lasting as long as the game manages to stay plugged in.

*****************************************************************************************************

Turbo watched as Felix, Ralph, and Calhoun heading for the game's exit; Vanellope being absent due to her tending to a few royal duties real quick.

He took a deep breath, "Well, Turbo, this is it. This is your last chance at an escape. If this fails, I'm stuck here for good."

He darted towards Felix. There was no turning back now.

"So," Ralph said, "What are you guys planning on doing now?"

Calhoun smiled, "Well, Fix-it and I were going to head over to my place and work on his shooting skills."

Felix chuckled, "Yeah. I can never get past level s̷̱̝̘̞̪̔̓ͥ͂ͦͅe̹͍̟͗̈v͔̰̼̝̜̍ͤ͜e̠͕̝̦̯̬͕̼̎ͥ̉ͮ̀n̔̽͋͏̣̱̣̥̤̞̤͖͘͞.̻̙̺̈́̕͞.̮̬̠̫͓̥̪͕̓ͬ͌͘.̼͇͖̆̊̅͆͠͝.̞͓̺͇̳͙͓̱̭͒ͥͪͨ͑́͠"

He glitched out as Turbo entered his body, much to the other two's confusion.

"Felix?!" Calhoun asked, slightly raising her volume.

Felix ran over to Ralph, getting on his knees, "RALPH! Please! You have to help me get out of here!"

"Felix?" Ralph said in a confused yet concerned tone, "What are you talking about? Are you okay?"

The builder looked up, tears swelling up in his eyes, "No, Ralph. It's me, Turbo, talking from Felix's body!"

Calhoun's eyes widened, "What?!"

Ralph froze. He had almost completely forgotten about Turbo's presumed death after becoming a Cy-bug hybrid.

He glared at his possessed friend, "You! I've had a few things to say to you for a long time!"