Chapter 11 - The True Story

[Okay, here's a quick update thing before we get started with this chapter. First off, there are some characters in one of Turbo's flashbacks that I'm unsure as to who they'll be just yet, so feel free to suggest who you would want to see in their places (keep in mind: if you're going for a real life arcade character, they had to have been created as late as 1987. Remember, this is a flashback from the late 80's, so you can't have Sonic or Goku in Turbo's flashback. OCs can be accepted, too). Also, Turbo's full backstory is pretty long, so it's going to spill into Chapter 13 as well, so stay tuned for the rest of the story. That's all I have to say now. You can get to the story now, you nerds.]

[YET ANOTHER UPDATE] I've changed some things in this part. I added a few more details into the flashbacks to really crank up those feelios (0-100 real quiCK)

Anyways, you might wanna reread it if you want those extra details. Until then, chapter 12 is coming soon so hold on to your buttocks ;)

Turbo sat in the Fungeon, locked up in a huge chain that had the words "Virus Proof" engraved into them. He looked down at the floor and sighed, how could he let his life slip out of his hands like this?

Suddenly, he heard someone at the door. It was Felix, surrounded by soldiers from Hero's Duty. He hopped in the door and unlocked the chains holding his friend, "You're coming along with me, Turbo."

The racer gave his friend a slightly confused yet worried look, "Wait, what are you gonna do with me?"

Felix smiled, "It's gonna be okay. I'm taking you back to the penthouse, and you can talk with me over there, okay? You're not gonna be hurt, I promise."

Turbo stood up, wobbling a little bit from sitting for so long, "R-really? You're not gonna punish me or anything?"

The handyman patted his back, "Of course not! You've been punished for four years straight. It's time you've had a break from that."

He smiled a little, "Th-thanks, Felix. You treat me way better than I deserve. Really, heh, it means the world to me."

The two walked out of the jail cell and headed for Fix-it Felix Jr, being surrounded by soldiers to make sure Turbo didn't try to do anything mischievous.

Felix sighed, knowing that he was about to open a huge can of worms. Lord knows the things this man has gone through. He couldn't imagine getting his own game unplugged at all, let alone it being his own fault; not even mentioning going into an entirely new game and reprogramming himself into it. It just hurt his heart to think about what his friend must be going through right now. God bless that poor man.

******************************************************************************************************

The two friends entered Felix's bedroom, shutting the door behind them. Felix invited Turbo to sit on his bed, as he pulled up a chair and sat in it.

The handyman sighed and looked up at his friend, "So...um, Turbo. How's it been, buddy? I haven't seen you for over two decades! I've missed you, pal!"

Turbo sighed, "Don't play dumb with me, Felix. You know how I've been. How could you even ask me that after everything you've seen me do? Come on, Fix-it, you know me better than that."

"Yeah, I know..." Felix replied, feeling a slight rush of guilt, "I was just trying to lighten the mood, you know.....because of...everything you're dealing with and all..."