Chapter 1 Intro

Chapter 1

No! No! Leave me alone." I said backed up into a tree. "It will only take a minute sweetie." he said. "W-what did you did to my siblings." I asked. "If you want them to live then do what I say" he said. Then he grabbed rope from his bag that he had on his shoulder and started to tie my hands. I tired to loosen the rope but it was no use. It was too tight on my wrist. I am never going to get out of this mess I thought. Then he tried to tie my feet but instead I kicked him in the face. I started to run but a wolf jumped out and pinned me to the ground. "Let me go." I said as tears fell down my face. Then suddenly I felt a guy pulled me off the ground and now I was standing The guy I kicked in the face got up and to walked right up to me and picked me up. No! No! please I will do anything but don't make me kill people said. "Anything?" he said. I look away and said "Yes." A big black wolf came out of nowhere and tackle Alex to the ground.

I sit up in bed. That must of been a flashback but it all seem so real. I honestly don't want to remember that day. That day was a day that I dread to talk about. It was the day that I lost my siblings because of me. I was too selfish to help them. I don't know where they are but from that moment on; I promise myself to help people and not to be selfish. I even try to look for them but I never found them which made me get upset and angry at myself.