Requests Are Open!

Hi readers!

Some of you might know that I have been working on [ Vixx Ken's Love. Hate. ] right now. 

And I pretty much missed brainstorming on ideas for stories with uri Hamjji, Leo.

So, I open the request counter for anyone who wishes for imagines with Leo ^^

You readers can either Private Message me or just reply on the comment section below. Any of the two would be fine.

****

For the details, I will be needing :

1. Name 

Your name to be used in the imagine. I will be mentioning your Wattpad account name in my author's note. 

OR

You can go anonymous too if you are too shy for me to reveal your account name. All you have to do is Private Message me. I will be using (y/n) to replace your name + I won't mention your account name, but you have to be alert with the update.

2. Genre

It can be ANY GENRE

example : Conflict-happy ending , conflict - sad ending , dating , romantic horror etc.  

 (Don't worry, I won't judge you.)  

3. Theme

If you have any specific theme like birthday, anniversary or anything, just inform me. 

(Again, I won't judge you)

4. Profile

I probably need your profile. I mean not necessarily your real profile. Just like :

- how old do you want to be (REMINDER : Leo is going to be ALWAYS 26 years old)

- how do you want me to describe you (a link of a picture would also help

- likes and dislikes of anything (food, drinks, fashion etc)

and some more questions, according to your genre and theme.

****

I do speak a lot didn't I?  Sorry ^^'

If you want to do requests on other idols or anybody is also fine with me. Just give me the details that I asked from above and I might ask some more information.

Okay, that is all. I will be waiting for responds soon. Annyeong!

LianaRoseLeo