a/n: Notice

Holla my beautiful and handsome readers~

So, I am trying to find time to actually write some imagines and chapters for all the books that you have followed.

To people who requested for imagines, and thank you so much for responding because it give me joy lol. But I have to beg you on my knees to please wait for my update and never give up on me (lol sounds dramatic but yeah please don't). University life is compressing me lol. So please be patient and I am trying to update as time goes by.

The other day I have one reader asking me about (VIXX Ken) Love. Hate. and the other one asked me about The Keeper. That too,  of course I will update. I have certain orders for update.

It will go like this:

1. (VIXX Ken) Love. Hate.

2. (VIXX Leo) The Keeper

3. Kpop Imagines (Open For Request)

After one chapter on the first book, i will update another chapter of the next book. and the list goes on and on.

Books like this book ( |VIXX Leo x You | One Shot Imagine ) and (VIXX LEO)Cold At Night will not be promised any updates due to its complete status (for Cold At Night). As for the one shot of Leo, this book is genuinely my idea that pops up at random times. Requests of any idols including VIXX Leo's will be published on the Kpop Imagines. 

Thank you for commenting, voting and your concern about any books' continuation. If you have any inquiries, you lovelies and handsomes can just DM me okay?

LianaRoseLeo