Don't Forget

Requested by : Marissa_Trancy

You were looking at the pictures of your childhood days. You missed all the memories that is contained in the picture.

(this is not Leo, but let's pretend like this is) 

This was taken during the celebration at your neighborhood

This was taken during the celebration at your neighborhood. You remembered spending the days with your best friend.

It has been 10 years since the last time you saw him. The last day you were in South Korea before you had to move to Sapporo, Japan. 

People say, once you move to another place, you can make new friends again and start a new life.

You did.

You found new friends, started new life..

But not a best friend..

Life in Japan since the day you moved, was very boring.

Usually, you would have that one best friend hovering around your place, yet making you happy with his company.

But now, every sadness, every happiness, you kept in your diary. Your diary as the only reliable friend that can replace him.

Your mind came back to reality and you kept that photo back in your diary. Tapping it for the last time before you get yourself focus again on your work.

***

It's finally January again,  snow time. The only time that you feel at peace for all the white scenery that is served from your window. 

You decided to take a break from study. Seeing that the snow wasn't that thick yet, you got yourself ready with not so thick clothes. 

"Kaasan!"    - Mother in Japanese

Born in a mixed family marriage of Korean (dad) and Japanese (mom), you normally call your mother Okaasan or just Kaasan rather than the normal Omma thing because your dad is more leaning to the Japanese side.

"Hai', Marissa-chan?"

"I am going out for a walk"

"Be back before dinner" You nodded and went out.

The freshness of chill wind really made you happy. Maybe because it has been a while since the last time you sipped the freshness of winter. Plus you rarely socialize outside.

As the Japanese would say, Hikikomori or in English, Living Recluse.

But you are not to that extend. You just prefer not to go out as often as other people do. If you want to go out, it will be a lone time. 

While randomly walking to random places, you put on your earphone and played your favorite song, Crush - Don't Forget (refer to media)

**