Happy Birthday, Jagi..

Requested by : daddyvixx

**

'Oh look at this'

'Oh look at that'

Your eyes were glistening as you went through the catalog for the latest design of shoes in the store.

"What are you looking at with that kind of shine in your eyes" You thought Leo was asking. Turns out it was just Ken imitating Leo.

"Are you serious?"

"I am dead serious" He imitated Leo again and you rolled your eyes.

"I was looking at the catalog. Look at all these pretty shoes" You shoved the catalog to Ken.

"You like this kind of shoes?" Ken asked his eyes scanned the catalog.

"Yeah, I like sneakers with high tops"

"You don't like heels?"

"It depends, sometimes I just want to wear sneakers, sometimes heels. It depends on my dressing mood"

"You are a lot for a 17 years old girl" He ruffled your hair.

"Hey, I am nearing 18 okay?"

"Nearing. Not at the point of 18 yet. So yeah, you are still a lot" Ken chuckled as you pouted at his remarks.

"We are home" N came with groceries stuff in his hands.

"Where's Leo oppa?"  

"Here" Ken once again imitated Leo and was rewarded by a knock on his head by Leo himself.

"Oppa, you're home"

"Yeah, he's home alright. My fun time with you has finished, (yn)-ah" Ken said and went to the kitchen to pick a fight with N.

"Were you waiting for me that long?" Leo asked, looking at your eyes glistening again.

"It wasn't that long, but I was impatient"

"Perhaps Jaehwan needs to imitate me a lot more times in future" You giggled as he brought you to his room.

Not that you normally won't sit in the living room at VPride, it's just that sometimes the boys totally forgot that you were there and would just go around being shirtless.

And Leo obviously doesn't like the idea of his girl watching someone else's abs.

Especially Hongbin.

That innocent smile hides lots of stuff, Leo once said.

But you didn't mind anyways being in his room as Leo rarely let you be in his room alone too. He would rather just be around you in the room or work in his studio when you are not around.

"Oppa, do you remember what day is tomorrow?" You finally popped out the main question that have been making your eyes glistened the whole day.

"Saturday?" Leo casually answered with his eyes reading some music scores.

"Yes, but what day it really is?"

"Ah yes, I have composing day, the whole day tomorrow. Thanks, jagi for reminding me" He looked at you as he saw your smile went dead.

"A..are you joking?" You asked, looking for confirmation in his face reaction, his voice, his eyes.

"No, why would I joke about my schedule anyways?" He answered you without any hesitation. You let out a nervous laugh, avoiding his gaze.

The room was in silence for a while and you took your phone.

You were supposedly to go home around 4pm, and it was just 11am that time.