Chapter 2: Hungry for MEAT

Picture of  Randy in the description

Chapter 2:

"It's alright." He said slowly walking behind the couch, to where I was hiding.

"No, it's not alright." I said.

"I don't get why girls try to pretend like they don't like me if they do. I think it's stupid, I mean I don't like when people keep secrets from me. I hate it so much. So were you trying to do that, cuz if you were I don't know if I wanna get involved with you." He said.

"Yeah, kind of but you know now that I like you so I didn't really play hard to get." I said.

"Yeah, I suppose so and you're pretty hot so, I guess I'll make a one time exception." He said with a grin.

I grinned back at him and then we both laughed.

"Thanks." I said.

He shrugged and then smiled as he helped me to my feet.

"You wanna start over?" He asked me.

"I guess so." I said unsure.

We shook hands and his grip was firm enough and just seeing how built he was I could tell he was squeezing my hand a lot easier than he would have if it was a guy he was shaking hands with.

"I never got your name." I said.

"Randal, but you can call me Randy." He replied.

"My names Carla, but you can call me Carly." I said while smiling.

"Ok Carly."

"Ok, Randy."

Just then my mom came downstairs while carrying two overfilled suitcases.

She was having trouble with them, grunting and groaning as she struggled to get them down the stairs.

Randy rushed over to the bottom of the staircase and quickly snatched the suitcases out of my mom's hands, and lifted them in the air, as if it was no trouble for him to do that. My mom's eyes went round and very wide just before her mouth formed an o.

I looked at his flexed arm muscles as he walked casually the remainder of the way to her car with a very huge, very heavy suitcase in each hand.

"There you go Fiona!" He said from outside.

"Thank you Randy, you've been a big help." My mom said with a smile.

"No prob." He said smiling back.

When my mom looked away he winked at me.

I smiled. He was cute when he winked.

After a little while of my mom going over everything with Randy she finally went outside to her car.

"Oh, and one more thing." She said turning back around.

He raised his eyebrows and listened as she spoke.

"Make sure they get to bed at a decent hour please." She said sliding into the driver's side of her car.

He nodded once and saluted at her.

Once her car was out of sight I groaned and walked back inside.

"What's wrong Carly?" He asked making me love my name.

He said it so cute.

"My mom is gonna want me to go to bed early, which is not fair because I am not a child!" I said.

"Well my idea of a decent time is 11:30, what time does she make you go to bed when she's here?" He asked.

"10:30." I said glumly.