Chapter 9: Sheriff's office, Motel, Hot cocoa

Randy^^^^

Chapter 9:

It was about 9:00 when all three of us walked to the sheriffs office.

"Sheriff?!" Randy asked loudly.

The Sheriff came around the corner in his boxers and his bushy eyebrows turned down.

"WHAT IS IT?!?!?" He asked in a rough whisper.

"Is there anywhere we can stay?" Randy asked.

"Yeah, there's a motel over there a couple blocks away, you don't have to pay tonight, just pay in the morning." He said pointing in the direction.

"Ok, thank you Sir." I said sweetly and he smiled fake at us before leaving the room and slamming the door behind him.

We walked the couple blocks the cop said and we spotted and Randy spotted a homeless guy sleeping on a bench a couple more blocks away.

He was at the bench so fast it looked like he teleported there.

He was biting the guy, and it looked like he was making out with his neck.

Wiping his mouth off he picked me up and ran up to the bedroom.

I laid on the bed next to Johnny and cuddled against him, it was freezing in that hotel room and there was only a little sheet to cover up with.

Randy rolled over to face me, he was asleep.

I smiled, he looked so cute when he slept.

I closed my eyes and tried to think about fire, and hot cocoa and hot stuff, and Randy.

The next morning I woke up and Johnny wasn't there.

I sat up and looked around worried.

It was then I realized Randy was gone too.

"Johnny? Randy?" I asked.

I looked to my left and they were walking up the stairs towards me with coffee cups in their hands.

Randy handed me mine and I snatched it from him and looked inside.

Hot cocoa.

Putting my hands on both side of the coffee cup I drank a huge gulp of the delicious drink.

"Yummy!" Randy said right as I thought yummy.

"Stop doing that!" I ordered angrily.

He laughed.

I chuckled too and then Johnny looked at us disgusted.