3-Thoughts.

ANNA'S POV

As i'm leaving her house i'm really worried about her. She isn't herself. The old Emma would've never kept thinking about the same old thing for a freaking year.

i thought she called me over to talk to her about school, and maybe coming back. No one would remember that day. Even i have moved on. Yes, I still miss sydney and all of the other girls that killed themselves for him.

I do miss him, I do. But I don't see how Emma is still sad about it. He did it for his own good. I'm just glad she hasn't found out about Zerrie yet. She loved them

All i can think is "What do i do to fix her, i need her back." And it's true. Emma was the happiest most joyful person and now i just don't know who she is.

I want her back. I want the girl back that would go to the mall with me and mess around until we got kicked out of the place.

The girl who didn't care what people thought of her and would just dance around whenever wherever. i want her back.

i look at the clock and i realize that i have been sitting here thinking about things i don't fully understand when i heard a knock at the door.

I thought it was going to be Emma's boyfriend Tom. he keeps telling me he wants to break up with her. he says she is too dramatic with this whole thing and that she needs to get a real life.

I told him he is the one who needs to get a life. Emma has been struggling and he thinks he can cause more depression and sadness in her life. I am not going to let that happen what so ever. Emma loves him so much. I know for a fact she won't be able to make it if he breaks up with her.

I go to the door and open it hoping to the dear lord that it is not Tom. And i guess i got my wish. It was Emma. I welcomed her inside offered her some popcorn cause that was our old thing. Always eating popcorn once we got to one or the other's house was OUR old thing.

To my surprise she says yes. I thought she was going to say no, but i'm very glad she said yes. She plops down on the couch while I make it then when its done i go sit down by her. I say "why did you come over." all she says is "I need to talk.

Authors note-

AHHHHH. Im so sorry i havent updated in forever. I got caught up in a ton of things. Anyways. Sorry it was a short chapter. I have my next couple of chapters ready to update so ill be doing those within the next couple of days. Thanks again loves. XX. ADI