7-Im gone

TOM'S POV

Emma's dramatic, i think that's also where Anna gets it from too. Those two bitches hang out too much. Ugh. What am i thinking, I loved Emma but time passes and most of the time feelings fade but its hard,

The thing with emma is shes a sweetheart and shes way too nice. I fell in love with her eyes at first. The first time i saw her i knew i had to be with her. I have a thing with eyes, nice blue ones just like hers drive me crazy.

The next thing i fell in love with was just her. She has the perfect body and shes just gorgeous. Her personality is amazing. She is caring and kind and she falls easily for people. She vunerable which is adorable.

I remember those butterflies i used to have every day... I actually still get them.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TOM." i dont know if i scream this at myself because i kissed her best friend and left emma or because im still thinking about her perfection when i jumped her.

I finally decide to go visit emma. I owe it to her and i need to talk with her. I need to apologize and explain myself. So i hop in my car and start driving, hopefully this goes well.

EMMA'S POV

I cant believe he has the guts to show up at my door expecting me to let him in. honestly i cant do anything but laugh, so i do. I sit there in my door frame just laughing at the fact that he thinks he can walk in and expect me to jump into his arms like I used to.

Not today mister. Not today... He asks what im doing, i reply with what the hell are you doing. He takes a step back, and thats when i decide it.

Im taking a break. A break from everyone, everything. So i tell him goodbye, i text anna goodbye and i pack my bags and leave. My parents are gone and its not like they would notice if i did disappear anyways. So i take their $2000 in savings, they dont need it cause they will make more. I have atleast 1000 in  savings, it should last me awhile.

Then i leave, i disappear. I drive for hours and eventually switch states. Im free i think to myself- and i am.

HI MY LOVELIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im soso sorry its been forever, but ill be updating a ton now. I love you all and sorry for the short paragraph.
Xx. Adi