6-Harsh Feelings

ANNA'S POV

*slam* WHY WON'T SHE LISTEN TO ME. I WANT TO TALK IT OUT WITH HER. that's all i can think

She is hurt. Crap. "OF COURSE SHE IS HURT YOU DUMBASS." I scream into the empty street.

How could i do this to her. she was finally willing to open up to me and i ruined it. What is my problem.

How could he do this to her too. I'm going to call him cause i'm not in the mood for more human interaction.

*ring ring ring*

"Hello" Tom answers.

"Listen up you dbag. How could you do that to emma. Especially since you know her current situation. She doesn't need that in her life and I sure as crap hope you feel bad about what you did. Don't ever talk to me again and you BETTER leave me and her alone." My tone gets harsher as a speak more.

"Wait, Babe, I thought we had something going on." Tom says before I can hang up

"First, you thought wrong. Second of all, DON'T BABE ME. Third, I told you to leave me alone, so goodbye."

And with that I turn off my phone and lay in my bed thinking of what i could do to make it up to my best friend.

*COUPLE HOURS LATER WHEN EMMA WAKES UP*

EMMA'S POV

At least I got a couple hours of sleep. I think to myself

What was Anna thinking, what was tom thinking. They both know my story, they both know how bad i'm struggling.

How could she let it get that far, how could she kiss him.

I wanted to say more, but then I heard a knock at the door.

I walked over to it slowly to see who the hell was bothering me this time.

It was Tom. What the crap did he want this time. I run behind the door so he cant see me.

"What do you want." I ask rudely, yet not caring at all.

"I just want to talk, to explain."

He must be dumb.

AUTHORS NOTE-

Hello My lovlies! Im so sorry I Havent been working lately. I should be good for weekly or maybe every other day chapters. Love you all! Thanks for Reading!

xx. ADI