Two Men with Face Paint

I nod and I start hearing the footsteps of the person. I turn around to see it's a man with weird white and black face paint. "Aly?" he says as he extends his hand to me. "We've been expecting you." I shrink back into Ronnie starring at the man's hand. He drops his hand to his side. "Welcome to the Dark Carnival! Milenko has been waiting. He has invited you using your dreams."

    Ronnie gasps and I look down. "You never told me about dreams of this place."                                                                  "I-I know. I'm sorry. I didn't think the dreams meant anything." Ronnie nods and we both look at the strange man. He has a wicked smile on his face which causes me to shrink farther into Ronnie. "Why so shy Aly? Are you scaaaaaared?" He draws out the last word and chuckles. "I'm Violent J" A skinny man with face paint similar to Violent J's walks up to us from the shadows. "And he is Shaggy." Shaggy looks me up and down and I wish I wasn't wearing a tank top. 

    My boyfriend wraps his arms around me tighter covering my chest. Shaggy chuckles and reaches out and gently grabs my wrist. Ronnie pushes him back. "We have to take her to the Great Milenko. She needs to see him now." Shaggy says. Violent J knocks Ronnie out and Shaggy grabs me before I can run. I try to get away but he has a tight grip on me.  He has his arms around my waist so i can't break free. They start to walk me towards a creepy looking tent.