Great Milenko

We walk into the tent and I look around. I see skulls everywhere, human and animal. I try to pull away from the men holding me to get away from those dreaded skulls. Their grips are too tight so all I do is get hurt due to them tightening their grips. They pull me to this big chair that is facing away from us. We hear a laugh that can chill lava, and the chair slowly turns to face us. I close my eyes so I don't see him. I saw him enough in my dreams. I've heard him enough in my dreams. I just want to turn and run, but I can't run and I can't keep my eyes closed forever.

    I feel the warm breath from the one in the chair as Violent J and Shaggy drag me closer to him. I whimper as I feel a long warm tongue against my face. "MILENKO STOP!" I exclaim. He pulls away and I breath heavily. I open my eyes and stare at his milky white eyes. He is smiling, which reveals his sharp canines. His facial features are enough to scare even the hardest demon in hell. I try to pull out of the grasps of Violent J and Shaggy, but they tighten their grips even more. Milenko waves his hand and they let go. I sigh in relief and look at my now red arms. I groan and rub the places on my arms where they had a death grip.

    "So you decide to finally show up? You finally realized that this is where you belong?" Milenko chuckles looking at me up and down, causing me to cover my chest.