Denial

I follow them down a dark hallway and i hear Ronnie screaming in anger. My body wills me to run but I keep myself from running towards the screams. They keep close to me like they're my body guards. 'He can't be my father' I think to myself 'My dad is a truck driver' I sigh and Milenko looks at me, questioningly. I look away from him as we keep walking and Shaggy says something to Violent Jay that I didn't want to hear.
    We get to a big door and I hear Ronnie, just on the other side of the door. "Ronnie! Can you hear me?" I yell and go to grab the door to open it. They stop me just before I touch the door nob. "Hey what gives?!" I slap Violent Jay and Milenko grabs me.
    "If you touch the door, it'll kill you!" He shouts back
   "What do you mean?" I pull away and he tells me that the door electrocutes everyone that touches it. I groan in annoyance. "Open the door."
    "Admit I am your father and I will" Milenko smirks and I see his sharp teeth.
    "No!" I yelled and I hear Ronnie call my name. He sounds close to the door. Before I can yell for him not to touch the door, the door makes a loud crackling sound as electricity flows through it.
    I scream and fall to my knees, sobbing. I know what happened. All because I'm in denial! It's all my fault!